Introducing Homepage!

Hello Padawan[1]s

Thanks to @GoodOl'Ben we have a site up and running now! Our new homepage needs some tweaks of course, but we will update it frequently and good feedback will be appreciated!

Star Wars: Movie Battles II

On the small note, we also fixed launcher so it won't show BBCode from forums anymore.

upload_2015-10-26_19-17-24.png

Last edited:

Phelps

Donator
After looking at it at work, gotta say that at the DOWNLOAD NOW button, things get glitchy.

Just scroll through the point of Join the battle DOWNLOAD NOW! and it will show.

Google Chrome.

1_mustafar.jpg 2_weird_blue_stripe.jpg 3_glitchy_arc_shot.jpg 4_glitchy_screens.jpg

First screen is Mustafar, everything is okay so far. After Mustafar screen there is a weird stripe, blank space and then the holo video begins again as on top page. And after bit of scrolling up & down, ARC screenshot pops up and screws things up.

Just my two cents.

Still loving the page though.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoU

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
After looking at it at work, gotta say that at the DOWNLOAD NOW button, things get glitchy.

Just scroll through the point of Join the battle DOWNLOAD NOW! and it will show.

Google Chrome.

First screen is Mustafar, everything is okay so far. After Mustafar screen there is a weird stripe, blank space and then the holo video begins again as on top page. And after bit of scrolling up & down, ARC screenshot pops up and screws things up.

Just my two cents.

Still loving the page though.
Thanks for report.

Great job at the new main website layout. It really reminds me of Insurgency's official website (New World Interactive devs) on the design.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Great job at the new main website layout. It really reminds me of Insurgency's official website (New World Interactive devs) on the design.
A lot of website designers are starting to incorporate that style of website. Logitech just redid their website in a similar style.

After long time not playing, i just came here and then boom, the new website that looks so amazing. Nicely done