•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue In-Demo Navigation commands

Nai

Hello !

I remember that in ja+ a while ago, i was able to record demos, read them, and navigating in the demo with some commands.
slowing the time speed, or using a spectator camera, i think i had a cfg to do all of theses...

Anyway i cant find theses commands anymore, anyone could give me some help ?
basically i need to get to spec mode (while in a demo) and slow-down and accelerate time...

Also i remember there was some dark magic involved to activate theses commands, but i dont remember what it was ..

Any idea ?

Thanks

there's no tool to do that in mb2 right now, jamme is restricted to devs for *reasons* and pugmod update is a long way off as it is low on the priority list

Nai

No it was not with JaMMe, i think i was just running some commands in the game during the demo...
Jamme dosent work anymore right ?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
No it was not with JaMMe, i think i was just running some commands in the game during the demo...
Jamme dosent work anymore right ?
jaMME itself still works, but all jaMME-specific features doesn't work in Movie Battles.
Those advanced things required to some code to be part of MBII dlls in order to jaMME to work properly, but it's turned out that code was GPLed, so it was a license violation to link that code to Movie Battles, a proprietary software, so the code was removed.
More on this:

Nai

Yeah, i think i was using PugMod...
Well, i hope we could have a fix to this problem somehow, it was awsome to be able to create movies with demos.

Thanks for the answer..

but Puppy, do you confirm there is NO WAY atm to force the spectator mod in demos ?
That would still allow me to create some scenes...