Impersonator :)

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Someone's been impersonating me on BG and my friend busted him. Seems like he was trying to act like me, and even said that he was recording a video (lol I'm not like Bill o'reilly I don't do em live, haven't been doing that for like 3-4 years).

I would bet an old hat that the creature is probably also impersonating others, esp since he got found out. Maybe, maybe not. In any case, be wary of impersonators and know that I'm not gonna touch 1.4.5 and won't be playing MBII until an update fixes the game. If I am on its to do beta tests and thats it.
Getting tired of these spineless cucks trying to impersonate and cause trouble, but alas what can you do.

So essentially if you see a sev acting like garbage don't be afraid to ban that sucker cuz it's not me.

And to all others, be sceptical about any well known figure acting like shit and laming, because impersonators like to drag names through the mud.

That's all my ladies and bruces. Hope impersonators die in a fire and thought I'd just let u know to not immediately think that gumba is laming because someone called gumba is laming. Ask first if its an impersonator, check ip against bans etc.

EDIT: Got a bit more info. Doesn't even punctuate sentences etc. Low effort scrub:
Steam Community :: Screenshot
Steam Community :: Screenshot

Last edited:

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
And to all others, be sceptical about any well known figure acting like shit and laming, because impersonators like to drag names through the mud.
This is very important as well. Sudden changes in behavior should rouse suspicion. Be careful everyone.

I'm not gonna touch 1.4.5 and won't be playing MBII until an update fixes the game.
what? :(
In any case I had an impersonator too. He was using blue letters with my name and sadly I didn't save Helix's screen but he was saying 'another bitch to ignore' and some other nonsense.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Would it be rude to say that all of you people are just my imagination in my personal dream?
You only exist here. Just as impersonators.

Last edited:
Would it be rude to say that all of you people are just my imagination in my personal dream?
You only exist here. Just as impersonators.
wanna make me more skinny and dream me a better life while you're at it?