I'm leaving this place before it gets any worse.

Trolls here, trolls there, it's annoying really. Maybe if I wanted to see the latest meme, or some bad insults, I would play, but the community is worse then CS:GO, but hey, at least their people talk like they didn't hit their heads for fun. I can't understand why a person would play on this mod for ten years, and doubting the community was ever different, how they could even stand it.

I'm not gonna lie, I myself even trolled a bit, but that's how it goes in the mod, troll or be trolled.

I could also go on a rant of everything wrong with the mod and the community, but I don't want to write an essay now, with the first one being on the devs alone.

Well this is a goodbye for a long while. Maybe in a few months or years I'll check this out again, but until then, not gonna miss a single one of you, and I know none will miss me either. I'm also not gonna be checking on the thread, so any insults thrown my way won't be seen, but instead wasted time and breath.

OK maybe some of you I liked, but that's only because you people weren't as annoying as the mass majority.

And one last message to you all:
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

Preston

Nerd
Capture.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Trolls here, trolls there, it's annoying really. Maybe if I wanted to see the latest meme, or some bad insults, I would play, but the community is worse then CS:GO, but hey, at least their people talk like they didn't hit their heads for fun. I can't understand why a person would play on this mod for ten years, and doubting the community was ever different, how they could even stand it.

I'm not gonna lie, I myself even trolled a bit, but that's how it goes in the mod, troll or be trolled.

I could also go on a rant of everything wrong with the mod and the community, but I don't want to write an essay now, with the first one being on the devs alone.

Well this is a goodbye for a long while. Maybe in a few months or years I'll check this out again, but until then, not gonna miss a single one of you, and I know none will miss me either. I'm also not gonna be checking on the thread, so any insults thrown my way won't be seen, but instead wasted time and breath.

OK maybe some of you I liked, but that's only because you people weren't as annoying as the mass majority.

And one last message to you all:
what a fucking pussy :D

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
wow u cant do this. stop being dramatic

Guys. He'll be back. Like every single one of them. As soon as they realise their "safe space" isn't as entertaining as our wicked community, he'll come back crawling for more!

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Heh, there are many ways except troll or be trolled. Get adaman to abuse people for fun feel powerful keep the servers clean, find a competitive clan and play matches, don't play MBII exclusively, there are other nice games, especially if you have someone to play these games with. Thus MBII never gets boring unless you play it 24/7, which is a bad idea, really. I mix MBII with SMITE, warband (just like many-many in the community), TESO, NWN etc... Just don't take this too srsly :)
And the most important... Never, NEVER play anything ALONE, unless this is strictly singleplayer game. There are always min 3 people in russian MBII community discord, for example, and look, I'm still here, because there's always someone to share the joy with :)
Good luck and cya soon.

Last edited:
am i the only one who has never seen these trolls of whom people speak of or any overly dickish people

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
It's because he plays on the SafeSpace NA server. You know the one...

T r i s t a n

Banned
He'll come back an evolved Pokemon like I did. See you soon man, some of us aren't all bad, we are just hunted down to thin numbers who chill among ourselves.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hehe, remember me telling you this exact thing when you felt so discouraged? Here you are, saying it :p

Attention whore.