I'm back, but with GLOANS!

Bud

Always a good time to gloan spam especially when there's a few sweaty sith only players on the server.
For sure. So many people raged (including the Jedi lol). I like to play for real sometimes, but other times you just gotta have fun.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Nice. Always love seeing gloan goobers. But that fucking blue scorch guy kept rocketing me the other day.

On smuggler I would go up and clear the main area and open the shutters. Then after I had cleared the area and pushed imps back to spawn, that guy would come up elevator with a pre-activated rocket and kill me as thanks for my hard work. He did this three times in a row.

At first, I thought he was just a noob. But now, I think he might've been executing order 66.

Bud

Nice. Always love seeing gloan goobers. But that fucking blue scorch guy kept rocketing me the other day.

On smuggler I would go up and clear the main area and open the shutters. Then after I had cleared the area and pushed imps back to spawn, that guy would come up elevator with a pre-activated rocket and kill me as thanks for my hard work. He did this three times in a row.

At first, I thought he was just a noob. But now, I think he might've been executing order 66.
Lol he’s a madman. I’ve been blown up by him so many times. I also have Supercuts of blowing ‘em up if you wanna check that out.