I'm a noob please don't destroy me :(

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
If you're interested in sabering, and are in NA, seek out Kael, Firestrike, SeaOtter, Tempest, or myself and ask us to help you learn sabering, I can't speak for the others, but I'd be glad to teach you. If you are in EU, seek out Lord Bones (Exodus) or Sekundus, if you can't find them... I guess Sisi would do.

On a side note, if I can find Vongs some day ingame (I can never find him when I actually want his face) I'll ask if he wants to do an indepth saber tutorial with me.

Last edited:

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
at least you have, some people has tried to teach me but nothing really conclusive so i had to self taught myself even though im not good :p

Sounds like me, minus the 'some people have tried to teach me' part. :p

(Unless SeV's dueling guide counts. Maybe.)

I personally recommend not to take any lessons, the most fun part of this game is actual LEARNING. There's no better feeling than figuring out your mistakes by yourself.
I would gladly erase my memory and learn playing this game again from scratch

I personally recommend not to take any lessons, the most fun part of this game is actual LEARNING. There's no better feeling than figuring out your mistakes by yourself.
I would gladly erase my memory and learn playing this game again from scratch
but but but is never bad to actually take some *lessons* even though no one cares to give you their time for teaching :p

On a side note, if I can find Vongs some day ingame (I can never find him when I actually want his face) I'll ask if he wants to do an indepth saber tutorial with me.

Unfortunately, as far I can tell, I'm going to be very very busy with work in the next few months so I don't intend to make any video at all for the time being. Along with that I've got other videos that I've wanted to make for quite a bit of time but have been unable to do. I'll let you know if I change my mind though, and thanks for the offer!

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Ah, so it's not enough to make off-hand remarks about figuring out a few tricks in your presence. Got it. ;)

(More seriously, I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I remember seeing you try to melee my Sith in lunarbase once - the fact that you survived past your first attack run against a saberist was impressive enough that it caught my eye. :))

Ah, so it's not enough to make off-hand remarks about figuring out a few tricks in your presence. Got it. ;)

(More seriously, I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I remember seeing you try to melee my Sith in lunarbase once - the fact that you survived past your first attack run against a saberist was impressive enough that it caught my eye. :))
Appo is hard to kill, ow how many times this guy escaped my swings.
It drives me mad sometimes, its like you hunt some nasty insect. xD
I call it Appo art, so wonderful.^^

Sure. Your steam friendslist is full but just toss me a PM here whenever you want to play.

Last edited: