•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] I need some help

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
So you need help with play or hosting?
If first, you can look at those:
My First Day in MBII | Movie Battles II Community
[Guide] The Dueling Compendium | Movie Battles II Community
Foggy's little guide to Red | Movie Battles II Community

Library in game also provides a lot of information.

If you wanna know how to host your own server, you should at least said what OS do you have: Windows, Linux, MacOS...
There's some topics about hosting:
Hosting Server - Hosting dedicated server guide | Movie Battles II Community
Hosting Server - Step by Step guide for a Dedicated Linux Server? | Movie Battles II Community
Also search forum by word 'hosting'.

So you need help with play or hosting?
If first, you can look at those:
My First Day in MBII | Movie Battles II Community
[Guide] The Dueling Compendium | Movie Battles II Community
Foggy's little guide to Red | Movie Battles II Community

Library in game also provides a lot of information.

If you wanna know how to host your own server, you should at least said what OS do you have: Windows, Linux, MacOS...
There's some topics about hosting:
Hosting Server - Hosting dedicated server guide | Movie Battles II Community
Hosting Server - Step by Step guide for a Dedicated Linux Server? | Movie Battles II Community
Also search forum by word 'hosting'.

Playng btw i saw the video verry helpful i was more curious in Lightsaber duels and btw do u know where i can find a prpht guy like his guide or something?
thx a lot

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Playng btw i saw the video verry helpful i was more curious in Lightsaber duels and btw do u know where i can find a prpht guy like his guide or something?
thx a lot
Mmm... didn't exactly get what you want... You mean, you saw some great video, then you want to watch it again, but can't find it? Or what?
Anyway I think this is a good stuff:

Message originally posted by @SeV, source: Hello i'm new looking for guidance! | Movie Battles II Community

I have a comprehensive guide on everything you need right here on the forums [Guide] The Dueling Compendium | Movie Battles II Community

You can also check out my youtube videos where I showcase some duels. Watching them has helped many people get a better idea of how to duel.

Granted, I haven't posted videos in awhile and can't take the time to play much right now, otherwise I'd be happy to help you in-game. For now, the guide and the videos on my channel will have to be enough.

One last trick if you're confused why you're losing.
-Record your duels
-Use /timescale .8 or .5 or whatever to slow time down so u can see what's going on in the duel and where you went wrong.

EDIT: wtf auto-imbedding? Interesting.

Last edited:

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
thx a lot
Dude, the second link in the message you replied to was a Dueling guide. Do you even read the answers which you receive?

For some reason the first msg didnt load propetly and i see now the full post(all under the youtubevideo wasnt loading) anyway ty for ur suport i just recently started to play on a dueling server where a lot of frendly players are helping

Thx anyways if u still have any material guide dont hesitate to send it