i hate cheaters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradine

Banned
Cheater
im tired of the cheating in this game! when will we get a good anti-cheat system so ppl dont wallhack me its so annoying and they are noobs for using it... i mean obviously i outskill them because they are filthy cheaters and im better!

One time I phased through a box with a clip error and no one EVER saw me, in fact I asked someone on my team if they could walk over there and see me and they said no.

So the round went on and no one was dead yet, but then someone on the sith steam comes over (no sense) and runs over and looks at his feet as he stood above me, taunted and crouched down and sabered me through the floor.

Paradine

Banned
Cheater
One time I phased through a box with a clip error and no one EVER saw me, in fact I asked someone on my team if they could walk over there and see me and they said no.

So the round went on and no one was dead yet, but then someone on the sith steam comes over (no sense) and runs over and looks at his feet as he stood above me, taunted and crouched down and sabered me through the floor.
ya bugs like these and wallhacks and cheaters ruin the game and needs to be fixed!

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I don't think there is many people using speedups, cheats or scripts. Hire more admins on server, this is the only tip i can give you at this time. While this is not highpriority, we will look into it soon.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
There was once an anti-cheat that killed the only working WH for the game, but for some absurd reason the devs decided to remove it again. It shouldn't be too hard to block that antiquated piece of shit, should it? And LoU, there are more WH'ers than you think :(

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Hire more admins on server, this is the only tip i can give you at this time.
Gotta agree with this, as flawed as it is. There are what, a total of 150 people that play on a day to day basis. If you see the same person over and over again, staring through walls, you know what to do.

Last edited:
cheating isn't a problem in mb2

it's not that widespread + even if it was, mechanical skill or map awareness aren't that important in this game, so improving those 2 with external software won't help as much as you might think (h2o are a good example of that : )

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Good map awareness will essentially put you on roughly equal footing with a decent player who is also a wallhacker. Good map awareness will essentially help you wreck any mediocre wallhacker.

The old anticheat which ran in MB2 caused severe performance issues on older machines and was subsequently removed as result.

There are not really all that many wallhackers in this game. I don't really notice too many of them out there.

LoU

R2D2
There was once an anti-cheat that killed the only working WH for the game, but for some absurd reason the devs decided to remove it again. It shouldn't be too hard to block that antiquated piece of shit, should it? And LoU, there are more WH'ers than you think :(

TBH. I don't understand hackers, but WH as @qwerty said won't improve your skill. I saw players using wallhacks and they still were totally shit at this game. I don't really care if someone cheats unless it's annoying camping with ruptor :D

Hire admins, record demos, ban them. We will discuss it further once we get up on feet after Emperor S.'s attack ;)

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Part of the reason was that it took about 2 minutes of work to crack. I did it myself after it broke win7 for me.

LoU

R2D2
Damn, if aiming on wall in this spot is considered as hacking then I am a hacker too :D mb2_dotf's main corridor - after playing this game almost 10 years, you know exactly where to aim :D

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Hardly any1 bothers to wh in this game. Usually it is an excuse when youre too bad of a player. It is as simple as map awareness and experience. After you play couple maps for hundreds, even thousands of hours with players you mostly know, you start to create patterns.

LoU

R2D2
Except @Gargos doesn't give a damn about seriousness in game so he is NO 1 if it comes to unpredictable bastards :D

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
That video in no way shows he is wallhacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.