I feel nothing but pure hatred

Do you remember the time when we could use jamme to edit our demos? It's been years now, but the feeling of loss, the pain is still here.
Oh, I wish I could just *rewind* back to those beautiful days.

Too bad playback feature no longer works with MBII.

Hm.

Can't you, dudes and dudettes from dev team, maybe... just... I dunno...
Rewrite jamme source code to the point it no longer resembles jamme? Then you could apply some other type of license to this... thing. And if feeling lil guilty, you could claim some Ivan did it, and you never knew a thing. Im sure, if asked nicely, Ivan can even distribute it for you.

See? Problem solved.
... No?

I just.. don't understand. It's been three years (or so) since the drama, and community to this day lacks tools to edit demos. And it kinda sucks.

MBMME WHEN?

Last edited:

Eazy E

Banned
Do you remember the time when we could use jamme to edit our demos? It's been years now, but the feeling of loss, the pain is still here.

Hm.

Rewrite jamme source code to the point it no longer resembles jamme? Then you could apply some other type of license to this... thing. And if feeling lil guilty, you could claim some Ivan did it, and you never knew a thing. Im sure, if asked nicely, Ivan can even distribute it for you.

See? Problem solved.
... No?

I just.. don't understand. It's been three years (or so) since the drama, and community to this day lacks tools to edit demos. And it kinda sucks.

MBMME WHEN?
Tragic state of affairs.

So you're complaining that the people who do shit for free weren't doing something you expected them to do. Instead you waited 3 years jerking off, not learning to code things yourself to post something so counterproductive as this (ironically this remark is just as pointless as the OP).

as pointless as the OP
Nah, not really. See, maybe if enough people complain devs will lsn and deliver some certain updated substitute for jamme.

Haha, just kidding. It's not happening, since priorities and stuff. Besides pugmod is kinda disappointing (but better than nothing)

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
So you're complaining that the people who do shit for free weren't doing something you expected them to do. Instead you waited 3 years jerking off, not learning to code things yourself to post something so counterproductive as this (ironically this remark is just as pointless as the OP).
I mean it's pretty much this. Anyone could go and do a clean room implementation of Q3 MME and license it such that we could include it in the mod. Of course that would not be easy especially if you do not have the math and programming background. Hell, you probably wouldn't even need a complete redo, just the functions that ent did not contribute himself (though that is some of the harder bits from what I recall).

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
so many old demos i forgot to record that were one or two updates ago. Do you think it's possible to trick MB2 into playing it by changing the version number manually?

Hm.

See? Problem solved.
... No?

MBMME WHEN?
Oh hell yes, I’ve wanted Jamme back for AGES!