I am a victim of sexual harassment in the MB2 community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have experienced grotesque sexual harassment within the movie battles 2 community. this is becoming a more common occurrence in the game and is disturbing when you realize the game is primarily made for kids and young teenagers. I was asked what the length of my reproductive organs were, and when i refused, the player tked me for more than 10 rounds until i eventually left the server. I wont give any names on who this guy was is but be careful out there when playing in the mb2 servers. Some players are more than trolls and just might be looking to "get off" rather than actually playing the game. This brings about the issue of the lack of authority when it comes to this game. Nearly all servers have no admins and if they do they are never on. How can you expect a game to thrive when they are not enforcing the conduct of the game. Imagine if this exact situation happened to someone around the age of 10, it would be outrageous to think this game can be allowed to openly act as a pedophilia chatroom to no end. Admins should be on the servers more frequently, and if they are unable to, allow a voting system to kick players off.
Here is the footage of this pervert sexually harassing me.

Eazy E

Banned
I have experienced grotesque sexual harassment within the movie battles 2 community. this is becoming a more common occurrence in the game and is disturbing when you realize the game is primarily made for kids and young teenagers. I was asked what the length of my reproductive organs were, and when i refused, the player tked me for more than 10 rounds until i eventually left the server. I wont give any names on who this guy was is but be careful out there when playing in the mb2 servers. Some players are more than trolls and just might be looking to "get off" rather than actually playing the game. This brings about the issue of the lack of authority when it comes to this game. Nearly all servers have no admins and if they do they are never on. How can you expect a game to thrive when they are not enforcing the conduct of the game. Imagine if this exact situation happened to someone around the age of 10, it would be outrageous to think this game can be allowed to openly act as a pedophilia chatroom to no end. Admins should be on the servers more frequently, and if they are unable to, allow a voting system to kick players off.
Here is the footage of this pervert sexually harassing me.
Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Maybe he's just looking for someone to do doubles luge and he wants to know if you can be top or bottom?
Final%20Double%20-%20Mens%20Luge.jpg

Wats ur dik size

Edit:
It's valentine's too!!! Let's meet up and do the sexual intercourse!!!!!

Last edited:

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
People are arseholes on the internet. Unfortunately many people consider this to be a feature and not a bug.

Seriously though, you can ignore individual players, and if you cant swap servers - swap teams. Perhaps the TK system could also be adjusted so that points are given more aggressively for partially tking the same player across many rounds.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
you can ignore individual players
small clarification on this point for any newbie readers:

You can mute people by bring up the console (using the ~ key), and then typing, for instance, "ignore qdan"

(although when I encountered qdan and tried to mute him, for some reason it didn't seem to work. ...Not sure what happened, there.)

Also, further clarification: King Kaleb is definitely a troll. And if he's honestly not a troll, he's such an idiot that he should be ignored the way a troll should be.

Last edited:

Cat

>Imagine if this exact situation happened to someone around the age of 10
This thread would definetely not exist then, because people of such age are usually less prone to forum and youtube trolling.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour.
Well, to be honest, the penis-admiring wookie isn't nice too. He TKed after all.

Until the internet is cleaned up from all the deplorable filth your best action here is to rejoin the server with a different name. You can also try another server. I heard tR servers have very active admins.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I am kind of leaning towards it being a joke.
Definitely a joke
I think it's a joke, but the kind of joke that's half-private. The kind of joke that's meant to troll some people, and trolling them is part of the joke.

ALSO: I think he makes half a decent point: the admin work can be kind of shoddy on some servers here.

I've been encountering qdan frequently recently, along with so far two or three Qdan fans/fams who follow him around for co-trolling, TKing (direct and indirect), spamming, and map glitch abuse timewasting (the biggest thing they were doing recently.)

It was really bad last night but then I went to US Official Open cuz I wanted to play around with !spin, and the server filled up (mostly because qdan+friends joined), and eventually McBober joined and started Laying Down Some Law, and things got better.

And I learned that the Discord has @-groups for:
@US Official Admins
@EU Official Admins
@J| Server Admins
@CB Server Admins
@[FTG] Server Admins
@{BG} Server Admins

Meaning that each of those servers might be places where you mighttttt be able to call an admin for help, depending on how many admins for a given server are awake and willing to spend time policing.

Status
Not open for further replies.