HS vs DN (5V5) - DOTF

Watching the perspective from HS is rather quite interesting. Love the co-operation.

Strange, in the areas where my fps is 90 you have 60, while in the areas I have 30, you have 90+....

Also, no music. Much too srs and somber. No one's making funny voices or laughing maniacly.../snooze.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
haha next vid will have music amigo!

and yeah my fps is never consistent in this game. never used to have problems but as of late when someone opens a door in dotf it goes low, and kamino is terrible with the rain/fog. dunno why.

That reminds me. Does anyone else have that door bug? In Dotf hangar if I'm standing in Main doors and look at Gen Doors half the time I see nothing except for a kaleidoscope of mirrors?

Area portals? Or some other words I pretend to know:)

NPC

Donator
Internal Beta Team
That reminds me. Does anyone else have that door bug? In Dotf hangar if I'm standing in Main doors and look at Gen Doors half the time I see nothing except for a kaleidoscope of mirrors?

Area portals? Or some other words I pretend to know
Yeah I get that too.

Is 5v5 the norm for competitive? If I remember right is one of each class and unlimited solds/et/commanders right?

Preston

Nerd

Area portals? Or some other words I pretend to know:)
I aswell