•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue How to play with double lightsaber or dual lightsaber? (Question)

I've been playing for some days and I was trying the jedi/sith in some games, including open server or duel server. But i'm still new to this and i want to try the dual lightsaber or double lightsaber. Do i have to unlock it? Because when i go to my class configuration i can only change the hint of the saber and it's color.

Any help?

I've been playing for some days and I was trying the jedi/sith in some games, including open server or duel server. But i'm still new to this and i want to try the dual lightsaber or double lightsaber. Do i have to unlock it? Because when i go to my class configuration i can only change the hint of the saber and it's color.

Any help?
It's second(for just duel or double) and third(for yellow, duel and double) level of medium style. Then you can change it from double to duel sabers when you change the hilt.

Go to class configuration screen and invest in medium style level 2 or 3. Then go to hilt selection screen and choose either saber staff or 2 sabers.

SneakDIssing <--- another not funny troll

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
22a5dc1a09f3.png

d8310efc0bb7.png