How to lightsaber “nudge”

For some reason I can’t figure out how to nudge at all; I press m1 while my saber is touching my opponents saber, but I just get a regular swing. Both me and my opponent were standing still, so I know there was no sudden movement to throw it off...

Also, is there any way to nudge non-saberists?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
No nudge? Looks like the Duelling guide desperately needs to be updated
Yes, although... even more saber changes are in the works all the time, so it wouldn't be surprising if any guide-writers waited until the next patch before they made up-to-date guides. As it is now, you kind of have to piece together how the saber system works and what good strategies are by:
- Reading the in-game library (which might not be up-to-date either, not sure)
- Reading patch notes (in chronological order)
- Asking around in-game
- Testing things yourself

Yes, although... even more saber changes are in the works all the time, so it wouldn't be surprising if any guide-writers waited until the next patch before they made up-to-date guides. As it is now, you kind of have to piece together how the saber system works and what good strategies are by:
- Reading the in-game library (which might not be up-to-date either, not sure)
- Reading patch notes (in chronological order)
- Asking around in-game
- Testing things yourself
my guide is up to date with the current build

people seem to default to the dueling compendium which is out of date, you can still learn from it ofc since my guide doesn't tell you how to be good at dueling, it just tells you about each mechanic

Last edited:
my guide is up to date with the current build

people seem to default to the dueling compendium which is out of date, you can still learn from it ofc since my guide doesn't tell you how to be good at dueling, it just tells you about each mechanic

Because the divs dont update the launcher links, its a technology that was lost during the MB2 dark ages