•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue How do i fix instalation of JKA

So i have installed some pack to my moviebattles which made everything blury but i liked how it looked so i just wanted to disable the blur effect, i proceded to messing areound in the doc to see if something changes but ntohing happend, then i deleted the file along with some dll thingie and tried to repair instalation, that didnt help and my mb2 would run but tell me in need a launcher running, so i deleted the whole folder along with files in C:// and tried to reinstal the game from CD.
But it doesnt start usual instalation proces but wants to start the game which is impossible cause i have deleted all the files, i have tried deleting it through the jka launcher turning on and off and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

TLDR; Instead of opening instalation from CD it tries to launch JKA which isnt on my PC anymore

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
but wants to start the game
Quote exact message that appears or post a screenshot. Do NOT retell it by your own words.

And how exactly do you start installation process? Do you have CD autoplay enabled?
If you do, right-click on CD drive, "Browse" => find a file called "setup.exe" or whatever and launch it. See what happens.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
As a master translator of slang: "I installed QEffects-Pro on my Mb2, but grew sick of it. I deleted the dll files for it but must have deleted the wrong files in the confusion. It didn't work so I tried to repair but that didn't help. I deleted the whole JKA folder on C Drive and tried to reinstall the game on COMPACT DISK. However, the CD does not autoexec the installer, instead it tries to run the missing EXE file."

Listen mate, try going to My Computer, then open the drive the CD is in when you insert the disk. You will have to manually start the installation through that.

As a master translator of slang: "I installed QEffects-Pro on my Mb2, but grew sick of it. I deleted the dll files for it but must have deleted the wrong files in the confusion. It didn't work so I tried to repair but that didn't help. I deleted the whole JKA folder on C Drive and tried to reinstall the game on COMPACT DISK. However, the CD does not autoexec the installer, instead it tries to run the missing EXE file."

Listen mate, try going to My Computer, then open the drive the CD is in when you insert the disk. You will have to manually start the installation through that.
Pretty accurate translation. Here is what happens when i try to launch instalation doing what you said aka going into the folder.
hdbrcl
Screenshot

Quote exact message that appears or post a screenshot. Do NOT retell it by your own words.

And how exactly do you start installation process? Do you have CD autoplay enabled?
If you do, right-click on CD drive, "Browse" => find a file called "setup.exe" or whatever and launch it. See what happens.
I have tried that it says "An installation support file could not be installed" Screenshot

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I can't see your screenshots.
Upload them to some good image hosting, like Imgur

This is why it's a horrible decision to delete files or folders those belong to software that were previously installed by installation program. Never do it again.

Try some third-party software mentioned here:
an installation support file could not be installed catastrophic failure
I hope its better
imgur album o5LCR

imgur album S5UYs

And this is what happens after i try to install out of disk

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
try going to This PC, then in the top tab called computer, click "Uninstall a program" and uninstall it properly