•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue How do i change the GPU this game is using?

help me please i have the invisible text problem and i heared it can be fixed by changing the GPU

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
That's only a possible solution if your computer does in fact have a second GPU... does it?

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Then look up support information for whatever hybrid graphics solution it is using. There should be a way of picking a custom configuration for a particular EXE and forcing a GPU for it.

Then look up support information for whatever hybrid graphics solution it is using. There should be a way of picking a custom configuration for a particular EXE and forcing a GPU for it.
I changed it but still having the same problem, the only text i cannot see is the class config text :(

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Switching GPUs isn't enough in your case, you must get rid of that GLDirect (opengl32.dll) program you did download.
You shouldn't download random dlls from internet without fully realize what they are for and what consequences may be.