Hi, I just got this mod and need some help.

R

RangerDanger16

How do I do things like dodge rolls and wall-runs? I can't seem to find anything about that.

Specify. If you mean ARC trooper's dive and wallrun, it's pretty easy. To dive just press Class special 2 button (make sure you set it in the controls). To wallrun stand next to a flat wall surface and press w+a/d+spacebar

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Aye. In addition, to be able to do wallruns as a Jedi/Sith, you need to invest in the Jump ability. As an ARC you need Dexterity. Not sure about the sufficient levels so I'm not saying anything. :p

R

RangerDanger16

Specify. If you mean ARC trooper's dive and wallrun, it's pretty easy. To dive just press Class special 2 button (make sure you set it in the controls). To wallrun stand next to a flat wall surface and press w+a/d+spacebar
How do I dodge roll though? I see people do it, but I can't.

If you mean dive, that can only be done by ARC with sufficient Dexterity level and enough stamina. For that, you need to press the Class Special 1 (or Class special 2) button while holding directional button. So e.g. hold button for forward movement (W) and press the Class Special button.

Or if you mean rolling to sides while knocked down, that can only be done by ARC if they have enough stamina (I think) and dexterity level, hero, bounty hunter and jedi/sith. For this you just need to press a directional button (left/right, a/d) while knocked donw.

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If you mean the regular roll, you need to jump and then hold crouch + a direction key and wait till you land. :) Also you gotta be in melee to do that for most classes.