Help with Replacing this skin...

So I tried my hand at replacing a model from Mb2 with this JKA Reskin: Dropbox - Lightning.pk3
It's A FF Dissidia Ported model, But in the end I actually enjoy it.
After trying myself and failing hard, then getting a friend to try and he couldn't get it, I'm at a loss. I just can't get it to replace a model in the game without it looking like garbage. Might have something to do with the original being for JKA Single player. Wanted to replace this model :
tp7AXjn.jpg

If anyone could assist with this I would appreciate it. The Skin comes with weapons but I could care less about them, and would prefer them to not be a part of it but wouldn't mind if someone could get them to work.
If possible I would like the cape of the lightning model to be removed.It looks like crap and is the only thing that kind of messes up the model. If that isn't possible it's quite alright. If anyone could help with this I would be incredibly grateful.

I appreciate it. Thanks Alot! And you got rid of the cape! the weapons remain lightsabers in game, but that is quite fine. I'm not too interested in the weapons anywayz. Much appreciated Shenghai! Thanks once again!

Also I noticed You also replaced a sith model with the skin. Which I am pleasantly surprised to see the red skin there and I'm glad you did! I was thinking about it. And then boom there it is in sith characters. Great work