Help me make Alderaan .map file public

k4far

Banned
Donator
This map has been abandoned and there is no progress being made to it so I figured I could myself play with those crates pilled on top of each other. Map is pretty well done but copy and pasted crates make it look low effort and feel generic. I have some ideas regarding the control room with the droid which is for me personally the worst room of the entire map resulting in most random and frustrating deaths.

If sharing the file (that would allow somebody else to start working in Radiant) is out of options then just get rid of mb2_aldeeran - it's killing servers. Calling the author probably @deejv, he isn't in Discord and I can't find him here as well.

Upvote 0

KaiErieh

Movie Battles II Team
Hi, the map needs some work but the files are gone with my old PC I have some outdated ones and I can't remember the decompiling command (it was done via total commander) but as far as I recall it screwed up textures and some entities, if you have any ideas you can contact me on discord and we can discuss them, I might be remaking some areas but I need to find the most up to date file first.