Hello.

It's been awhile. I haven't played much, due to circumstance that most of you will never care about, but alas, here is the truth.

This mod is great. Even with all the bad shit it has now. As a matter of fact, there was always bad shit. But the players, yes, the players, are what kept this mod alive...despite the hate or even because of it.

Wake up. Disney sucks, despite years of opportunity this mod, sadly, remains the best Star Wars MB experience in the world.

Say you goodbyes but know those bastards ain't going anywhere. This is the best there is. For SW at least. Until there comes a time when games like Fallen Order/Jedi, whatever, are moddable, MB is King and you are peasants!!

It's been awhile. I haven't played much, due to circumstance that most of you will never care about, but alas, here is the truth.

This mod is great. Even with all the bad shit it has now. As a matter of fact, there was always bad shit. But the players, yes, the players, are what kept this mod alive...despite the hate or even because of it.

Wake up. Disney sucks, despite years of opportunity this mod, sadly, remains the best Star Wars MB experience in the world.

Say you goodbyes but know those bastards ain't going anywhere. This is the best there is. For SW at least. Until there comes a time when games like Fallen Order/Jedi, whatever, are moddable, MB is King and you are peasants!!
gf

Lolol, what?

edit;

I honestly don't understand the current system. I checked the forums on a lark, was expected to be banned for another month abouts.

But I can post? Makes no sense. Unless, they secretly want to make love to me.

Begone ye rapey rapists. I swing one way. And it is not for thee...unless your hot, female and sexy. Yes, I discriminate. Gargos can pass as long as he keeps the dress on.