HD Rosh Addon

Throughout MBII, and hell even base JKA there's always been HD models or retextures, such as an HD Kyle, an HD Luke [that actually makes the face look like fucking mark hamil] and even an HD stormtrooper, but nobody ever gave Rosh the greatest jedi any love.

Until today. This my friends, is the high definition rosh standalone addon [intended to be used with peneke pack but CAN be used with the base MBII mod.] Enjoy the greatest jedi in HD! Developed by Penekoski himself at my request. [Alright fine, by request it's more like we locked him in a basement and forced him at gun point only feeding him potatoes to make it but that's besides the point.] Now you can also have a party in peneke pack with jar jar and boss nass, kit fisto, meme characters ect. all at once!

[oh and the textures aren't his (Credit to the original maker: Rooxon) someone else made them but they said you could use them in your own works without permission so it's all good.]

Download link is here: z_zz_zzHDrosh.pk3

(Though if mediafire decides to be stupid and deletes it let me know and i'll reupload it. All credit goes to peneke, I only requested it he's the one that made it ect, ect.)

http://i.imgur.com/AohNIF2.png
AohNIF2.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I really like the clothes, but man, his face looks like my old middle school Spanish teacher that wore tons of make up. Those eyebrows!