HD Crosshairs + More Transparent Scopes

Here are 9 improved crosshairs and 5 scopes I made simply by editing the .tga files with paint.net.

Thought i'd share this because I don't see many crosshair mods for Moviebattles 2. I find these much more pleasing to my eyes as you can see the base crosshairs look like crap.

Base Crosshairs: HD Crosshairs:
92PieV7.png
hkCyz3S.png
Crosshair 1
3arwfet.png
D7crzEC.png
Crosshair 2
ESRoov6.png
IUsRzCS.png
Crosshair 3
b2CC1DG.png
ly6TkeG.png
Crosshair 4
WO782U6.png
o1fymfW.png
Crosshair 5
zv09UEX.png
wrojGH5.png
Crosshair 6
WuwrIQp.png
KhyMog8.png
Crosshair 7
ojBPGXd.png
IrVEv3b.png
Crosshair 8
nsADqPB.png
mFXXDJM.png
Crosshair 12
Transparent Scopes:
Yil3Ab6.png
RzPnUB0.png
A280 Scope
TBaZ8mW.png
SKGTjec.png
Projectile Scope
TT5O2UZ.png
33biTPr.png
Westar M5 Scope
scpJVyF.png
SjONUkk.png
Bowcaster Scope
bL78ROd.png
Uit1N7X.png
Disruptor Scope

HD crosshairs only: z_zz_HDcrosshair.pk3

HD crosshairs and no scope: z_zz_HDcrosshair_Noscope.pk3

Thank you Grab for the HD crosshairs. - Grab - Viewing Profile - JKHub

Upvote 0

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Neato burrito. Definitely gonna grab this although I have my own custom crosshair and mild qualms about mods that remove scope obstructions. But it's all just so sexily done.

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The HD crosshairs are 128x128 resolution, 8 of them from Grab's high quality crosshairs High quality crosshairs - JKHub , I didn't manipulate any of the resolutions except maybe crosshair 8 because I put two of the HQ crosshairs together using a 32x32 crosshair as a template.
Real nice! I wonder if we could bump the res up in the official versions too. The extra memory required wouldn't be too much I assume.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
Nice I will totally be trying the hd crosshairs, and I am glad you included an option to not have the scopes transparent without having to dive in and remove those modifications :D win-win.

I don't like these crosshairs, 'cos they are more obscuring/less transparent/fatter than the default ones. It would be nice if the default ones could be upped in quality, but I gues that's not possible.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
I don't like these crosshairs, 'cos they are more obscuring/less transparent/fatter than the default ones. It would be nice if the default ones could be upped in quality, but I gues that's not possible.

Give it a go changing the crosshair size, I always roll with a 12 size instead of 24 on crosshair 13 so its more of a donught. So I can get a clear view of my crosshair, its smaller so dynamically snaps a bit more accurately (placebo maybe?) and a clear view of the target.

/cg_crosshairsize 12

Althought in saying that, I still prefer size12 and crosshair13 to these. But they look better than defaults at least.

Last edited: