H.B. Pack 7.6 is out // PATCH FOR 1.9.1.1 RELEASED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

The H.B. Pack returns! The newest version is the v7.6
, what is compatible with the v1.9.1.1 version of Movie Battles II. All information about this pack, including the list of new stuffs, credits and information about possible problems can be found in the new readme file, what is located inside the downloaded .zip file, and I attached it to this post too. If you have any problem, please check the readme file first, you may find the solution for your problem there.

You can download the H.B. Pack from here!

--> See NoobGuided Pack

I've uploaded some preview pictures about the Hero units, about the Villain units and about the FA exclusive units, but you can also check the User Interface modifications, and of course there are the usual icon tables, what shows you the icons of the playable characters from Open mode. Outdated as of the latest HB Pack version, icon tables below:

Feel free to give feedback about the H.B. Pack here, or by sending PM to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.
Hi I don't know if this pack is still supported or not, but the MEGA keeps showing up temporary error, retrying. But it never downloads or begins to download. Perhaps the file is corrupted or something? Or is MEGA just not working for me? I'm trying to download verison 6.4. I have downloaded 6.3 and it worked fine.

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Hi I don't know if this pack is still supported or not, but the MEGA keeps showing up temporary error, retrying. But it never downloads or begins to download. Perhaps the file is corrupted or something? Or is MEGA just not working for me? I'm trying to download verison 6.4. I have downloaded 6.3 and it worked fine.

I tried the public link and it works completely fine for me, the file can be opened afterwards too. Maybe Mega was down at the moment. Have you tried again since then?

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Hello there everyone!

After 4 years of silence a new version of the H.B. Pack is released!

Introduction:
Before diving into it, let me tell you that 90% of this pack has already been completed in late 2017/early 2018. Vitez had some future plans that will probably never see the light of day since he lost inspiration neither has the time to do it.
Nonetheless I was eager to do something (Vitez and I are friends IRL), I asked him about certain aspects, and he said I can do whatever I want. And so I thought it would be cool to share what's already been finished, and an update was also required due to compatibility issues of the new replacement system in MBII.

What's new?

No more bulky clones! The old Mars Marshall model is now globally upgraded to AshuraDX's version. You may see screenshots below.

The HapSlash based Jedi Pack is now extended to Mace Windu, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan (TPM), Saesee Tiin, Eeth Koth, Dark Jedi and base JA characters - some technical fixes have been accomplished too. You may see screenshots below.

Nearly everything has been relocated in order to fit the new replacement system, so the models are being available as "custom" characters not as replacements. The exceptions are the following: Chirrut, Grievous, Swamptrooper, a few non-RGB default skins, and the clonetroopers - these are whether changed or replaced by something else.

The old UI (main menu, character selection screen, RGB and hilt customization etc.) is all gone due to the recently updated MBII UI. However the RGB presets (along the sliders) got updated, thus now it's compatible with the mod.

This version of the H.B. Pack is compatible with the Peneke Pack which means there won't be bugged models and alike. But there can be overwritten "default" characters so whether this or that version will be available for you. Yet all the "custom" characters out of both packs will be available simultaneously.

The screenshots indicate only what is new/different compared to the base MBII, not to the the last version of this pack.

Screenshots:
Icon tables
Republic Gunners - Imperial Gunners
Jedi - Sith
Clonetrooper / ARC Trooper
FA exclusive

Installation, changes, general information, and credits might be found behind the spoiler section below:

Last edited:
Can any pack like this be used with penekes? unsure as i know peneke has altered sabers and fa models :)

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Can any pack like this be used with penekes? unsure as i know peneke has altered sabers and fa models :)

At its current state yes, it's compatible with Peneke Pack (see the details in the Spoiler section). As fas as I have checked, FA files are not involved in Peneke's version, so the H.B. FA models will work without a hitch. On the other hand the saber hilts of any sort are not included in H.B., so those will also be available as they are in Peneke's version.
But be aware it might be tricky if you touch (add/remove/rename) something within any packs, so do not hesitate to ask if you feel uncertain. Things can also change when either of us releases a new version - we'll communicate about it though. Keeping them compatible is a goal in the name of common good.

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Damn! is that you HB himself again? After all those years? :)
Yup, no delusions. :D

I am really eager for peneke or HB to bring updated saber sounds similar to Peneke 1.8..

I personally had troubles with saber sounds not working as I intended them to be, so I left this out of the public release. We would have some more troubles when it comes to two replacements overlapping each other, so on the H.B. side I don't think it will happen. Peneke's version is still great though.

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
Big fan of this pack. Thank you for bringing it back to work with the latest version of MB2!

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Hello there guys!

I have been receiving multiple messages from multiple people about the HB pack. Let me tell you there's a new update coming in just a few days. So for those who got an issue or conflicting errors with Peneke pack, that would certainly be solved.
Also, few new stuff is coming.

Peace

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Hello there everyone!

The next update (v7.1) is available!

The clonetroopers are uploaded into a separate .PK3 file this time so it will be easier to navigate for those who would like to work with it.

The HapSlash based JediPack has been reduced to "_a", ",_b", "_e" sub-models which means Qui-Gon, Mace Windu and Ep2 Obi have been reverted to base MBII models for instance.

Up to 30 new characters have been added to multiple classes. As much as it was possible, more characters have been rerouted as custom models to avoid potential conflicts with other packs. RGB paths and FA fix have been updated.

Check the screenshots for more information about the new lineup:
Icon tables
Jedi - Sith

Note: the screenshots only indicate what is non-base MBII. So if there's something you don't see here, doesn't mean it's not in the game, there are no replacements whatsoever - the only exception is Grievous and kind of the Swamptrooper. As an exchange though, Grievous coughs in FA.

You can check the readme for installation instructions and credits to the original files along detailed information about everything.

Last edited:
Hello there everyone!

The clonetroopers are uploaded into a separate .PK3 file this time so it will be easier to navigate for those who would like to work with it.

The HapSlash based JediPack has been reduced to "_a", ",_b", "_e" sub-models which means Qui-Gon, Mace Windu and Ep2 Obi have been reverted to base MBII models for instance.

Up to 30 new characters have been added to multiple classes. As much as it was possible, more characters have been rerouted as custom models to avoid potential conflicts with other packs. RGB paths and FA fix have been updated.

Icon tables
Jedi - Sith
Note: the screenshots only indicate what is non-base MBII. So if there's something you don't see here, doesn't mean it's not in the game, there are no replacements whatsoever - the only exception is Grievous and kind of the Swamptrooper.

You can download the H.B. Pack here.

You can check the readme for installation instructions and credits to the original files along detailed information about everything.
looks good.

Hello there everyone!

Icon tables
Jedi - Sith
Note: the screenshots only indicate what is non-base MBII. So if there's something you don't see here, doesn't mean it's not in the game, there are no replacements whatsoever - the only exception is Grievous and kind of the Swamptrooper. As an exchange though, Grievous coughs in FA.

You can download the H.B. Pack here.

Love the pack, thank you for the hard work you've put into this!

Status
Not open for further replies.