H.B. Pack 7.6 is out // PATCH FOR 1.9.1.1 RELEASED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

The H.B. Pack returns! The newest version is the v7.6
, what is compatible with the v1.9.1.1 version of Movie Battles II. All information about this pack, including the list of new stuffs, credits and information about possible problems can be found in the new readme file, what is located inside the downloaded .zip file, and I attached it to this post too. If you have any problem, please check the readme file first, you may find the solution for your problem there.

You can download the H.B. Pack from here!

--> See NoobGuided Pack

I've uploaded some preview pictures about the Hero units, about the Villain units and about the FA exclusive units, but you can also check the User Interface modifications, and of course there are the usual icon tables, what shows you the icons of the playable characters from Open mode. Outdated as of the latest HB Pack version, icon tables below:

Feel free to give feedback about the H.B. Pack here, or by sending PM to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Are the menus for model-specific customisations working? That looks like a really nice feature that we're missing from MB2 atm. Would allow us to have all the different skin options for models wrapped under a single icon.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I wouldn't personally use this pack, but very nice job. :D

Thanks to all for the positive responses! If you have any idea or question about the pack, or you want to make a feedback about it, feel free to write.

@GoodOl'Ben If you mean the JKA Jaden customization menu, then it's not. The similiar icon at the top-right side of the point selection screen is visible on skins which doesnt have RGB color support, and the picture is visible only to not leave that area of the menu blank, even if that area is unused... so its just a picture. Even if I'd make the menu itself accessable on the UI, the game can load in skins what you guys enable in the code.

Last edited:
Awesome pack as alway, but some of you characters do not match mi personal taste. Nevertheless, the U.I. modification is extremely awesome, is there a way to get it in a separate way to work with default game models? :)

Thanks @Hunter and @'Scotchy². :) Its impossible to make something what everyone likes. For example I dont like the default character list so much, this is why this pack exists. :D The UI modification is designed for the pack. Without doing modifications on your own, the RGB customization settings will be messed up: there will be default RGB characters where the RGB customization wont be available and vice-versa; and the default color templates will be messed up too. However if you want to do that, simply delete the "models", "shaders" and "sound" folders from the .pk3. Of course I never tested the pack like this, so I cant guarantee that it'll work as you wish.

Last edited:
Awesome @Vitéz , I'll try it out and may lay some feedback down of it, nevertheless, i've been iching to knowing where and witch are the files that indicate which caracters are displayed in the OPEN list, that way I maybe be able to change the RGB bars to "This character does not have RGB Suport" and this stuff :p

Why haven't those manda's been integrated into the base mod? They look much better than base mod's manda character models.

I'm glad you like the Mandalorian characters in the pack @Griffin, but I think you should ask the devs about this, because its their job to decide which characters are part of Open mode in MBII, not mine. It'd be the best if there'd be another thread on this forum, where the players could talk about this, however I dont want that this thread would turn into a "why XY isnt added to the mod" conversation. I hope you understand this.

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Firstly because this is the first ever release where the Mando jetpack works properly without the jetpack bug. Secondly there was no MB release since then. Nonetheless it depends on personal taste as Vitez has said. Not sure the rest of the community might like it. We'll see what happens anyway.

Hi there,

Good pack - but I noticed that the Endor version of Leia appears to be missing her .glm model file? The textures are there - and base MB2 includes the .skin file - but neither seems to have the .glm. Any chance you could upload it?

Hello, thanks. The .glm file isnt missing, you can find it in the "models/players/leia_anh" folder.

Last edited:
Some ideas: Finn for Hero, Rey for Hero, Kylo for Sith, Cad Bane for Bounty Hunter, Embo for Bounty Hunter, Dengar for Bounty Hunter, Grand Moff Tarkin for Commander, Pre Vizsla for Mandalorian, Ezra and Kanan Jedi, Zeb Orrelios for Hero Mace Windu with cloak to replace default, Old Han (EP 7) for Hero, Tusken Raider for Bounty Hunter, Lando outfit with the cape from Empire Strikes Back for his Hero, Clone Wars Obi-Wan (either 2003 or 2008) for one of his Jedi skins same with Anakin, maybe a Shirtless Anakin from CW with his robotic hand for Jedi, Adi Gallia or Stass Allie for Jedi, AT-AT Pilot Imperial Soldier, Bail Organa or Captain Typho for Rebel Commander, Cin Drallig for Jedi, Death Star Gunner for Imperial Soldier or Commander, Doctor Evazan Bounty Hunter, Grand Admiral Thrawn for Bounty Hunter, Garindan for Imperial Commander, General Veers for Imperial Commander, Palpatine's Red Guard for Imperial Commander, Magna Guard for Imperial Commander, Nien Nunb for Hero, Nute Gunray for maybe Bounty Hunter or Commander, Plo Koon and Qui-Gon Jinn with their cloaks, a reskin for Shaak Ti Without a Cloak or with a proper looking one, X-Wing Pilot Luke for Jedi or Hero, and the Padme outfit/hairstyle when she visits Anakin on Mustafar in Episode 3 (when she gets choked).

Wow, thanks for the ideas @millenia.
The problem is that this pack is a replacement pack, so it doesnt add new character slots to the game. Because of this, only those important characters are added which have good quality model/textures and only if they actually fight in the movies, games, you name it. I'm limited to the number and structure of the original models/skins. You said some ideas what I like and I may do them in the next patch, but some of these characters either dont have good quality model/textures, or the character is not so important (like the RotS Padmé), or MBII doesnt have the class in Open mode what the character requires.
Again, thank you for this post, I'll check some of these characters if I could add them to the pack later or not, however feel free to give feedback or share your ideas about the pack in the future. It wouldnt be the first time that I do something because someone asked it on the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.