H.B. Pack

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

The next update (v7.1) is available!

The clonetroopers are uploaded into a separate .PK3 file this time so it will be easier to navigate for those who would like to work with it.

The HapSlash based JediPack has been reduced to "_a", ",_b", "_e" sub-models which means Qui-Gon, Mace Windu and Ep2 Obi have been reverted to base MBII models for instance.

Up to 30 new characters have been added to multiple classes. As much as it was possible, more characters have been rerouted as custom models to avoid potential conflicts with other packs. RGB paths and FA fix have been updated.

Check the screenshots for more information about the new lineup:
Icon tables
Republic Gunners - Imperial Gunners
Jedi - Sith
Clonetrooper / ARC Trooper
Note: the screenshots only indicate what is non-base MBII. So if there's something you don't see here, doesn't mean it's not in the game, there are no replacements whatsoever - the only exception is Grievous and kind of the Swamptrooper. As an exchange though, Grievous coughs in FA.

You can download the H.B. Pack here.

You can check the readme for installation instructions and credits to the original files along detailed information about everything.

Hey guys!

Since the recent patch of MB2 (v1.6.2.1) came to life, I had to patch up the HB pack as well. It's only a minor fix for Legends FA and updated UI for Open mode but I encourage everyone to download to prevent future issues.
For the same reason Grievous is now available in Open mode so the pack doesn't need to be updated every single time Legends FA changes.
Remove previous version before installing.

Download link:
HBPack v7.1.1

Also, you can download the ClonePack as a separate .pk3 this time:
ClonePack

Cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Since the recent patch of MB2 (v1.6.2.1) came to life, I had to patch up the HB pack as well. It's only a minor fix for Legends FA and updated UI for Open mode but I encourage everyone to download to prevent future issues.
For the same reason Grievous is now available in Open mode so the pack doesn't need to be updated every single time Legends FA changes.
Remove previous version before installing.

Download link:
HBPack v7.1.1

Also, you can download the ClonePack as a separate .pk3 this time:
ClonePack

Cheers
Unhelm Vader's robe is bugy. There is white texture