H.B. Pack

Reaction score
Hello there!

The H.B. Pack returns! The newest version is the v7.4
, what is compatible with the v1.7.1 version of Movie Battles II. All information about this pack, including the list of new stuffs, credits and information about possible problems can be found in the new readme file, what is located inside the downloaded .zip file, and I attached it to this post too. If you have any problem, please check the readme file first, you may find the solution for your problem there.

You can download the H.B. Pack from here!

Please be aware that some older version is also available, however they're not compatible with MB v1.7.1, so be sure you download v7.4, unless you have your reason to download an older version.

I've uploaded some preview pictures about the Hero units, about the Villain units and about the FA exclusive units, but you can also check the User Interface modifications, and of course there are the usual icon tables, what shows you the icons of the playable characters from Open mode. Outdated as of the latest HB Pack version, icon tables below:
Jedi
jedi.png

Sith
sith.png

Rebels
rebs.png

Imperials
imps.png

Feel free to give feedback about the H.B. Pack here, or by sending PM to me.

Attachments

• README_HBpack_v7.4.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.
Reaction score
Hi I don't know if this pack is still supported or not, but the MEGA keeps showing up temporary error, retrying. But it never downloads or begins to download. Perhaps the file is corrupted or something? Or is MEGA just not working for me? I'm trying to download verison 6.4. I have downloaded 6.3 and it worked fine.

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hi I don't know if this pack is still supported or not, but the MEGA keeps showing up temporary error, retrying. But it never downloads or begins to download. Perhaps the file is corrupted or something? Or is MEGA just not working for me? I'm trying to download verison 6.4. I have downloaded 6.3 and it worked fine.

I tried the public link and it works completely fine for me, the file can be opened afterwards too. Maybe Mega was down at the moment. Have you tried again since then?

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

After 4 years of silence a new version of the H.B. Pack is released!

Introduction:
Before diving into it, let me tell you that 90% of this pack has already been completed in late 2017/early 2018. Vitez had some future plans that will probably never see the light of day since he lost inspiration neither has the time to do it.
Nonetheless I was eager to do something (Vitez and I are friends IRL), I asked him about certain aspects, and he said I can do whatever I want. And so I thought it would be cool to share what's already been finished, and an update was also required due to compatibility issues of the new replacement system in MBII.

What's new?

No more bulky clones! The old Mars Marshall model is now globally upgraded to AshuraDX's version. You may see screenshots below.

The HapSlash based Jedi Pack is now extended to Mace Windu, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan (TPM), Saesee Tiin, Eeth Koth, Dark Jedi and base JA characters - some technical fixes have been accomplished too. You may see screenshots below.

Nearly everything has been relocated in order to fit the new replacement system, so the models are being available as "custom" characters not as replacements. The exceptions are the following: Chirrut, Grievous, Swamptrooper, a few non-RGB default skins, and the clonetroopers - these are whether changed or replaced by something else.

The old UI (main menu, character selection screen, RGB and hilt customization etc.) is all gone due to the recently updated MBII UI. However the RGB presets (along the sliders) got updated, thus now it's compatible with the mod.

This version of the H.B. Pack is compatible with the Peneke Pack which means there won't be bugged models and alike. But there can be overwritten "default" characters so whether this or that version will be available for you. Yet all the "custom" characters out of both packs will be available simultaneously.

The screenshots indicate only what is new/different compared to the base MBII, not to the the last version of this pack.

Screenshots:
Icon tables
Republic Gunners - Imperial Gunners
Jedi -
Sith
Clonetrooper / ARC Trooper
FA exclusive

You can download the H.B. Pack here.

Installation, changes, general information, and credits might be found behind the spoiler section below:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H.B. Pack
Version: 7.0
Pack Author: Vitez, The Unguided
Release Date: 20.03.2020

Installation of the H.B. Pack:

Copy the .pk3 file from the downloaded .zip file into your MBII folder.

Ordinary:
Computer > Local Disk > Program Files > LucasArts > Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy > GameData > MBII
Computer > Local Disk > Program Files (x86) > LucasArts > Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy > GameData > MBII

For Steam Users:
Computer > Local Disk > Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > Jedi Academy > GameData > MBII
Computer > Local Disk > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Jedi Academy > GameData > MBII

For Mac Users:
Finder > Applications > Jedi Academy > MBII

Reporting bugs:
This version of the H.B. replacement pack is compatible with the Peneke Pack at its current state while also being compatible with base MBII Legends mode and FA mode of all sort - the MovieGameMapPack might be an exception since it was not tested, theoretically that has to be working properly too. Nonetheless we’re human so it’s possible that we overlooked something. In case you run into issues, do not hesitate to let us know. Either in the comments or send a PM to Vitez or to The Unguided on the MB forums.
Note: the FA fix is exclusive to this pack only. The models and skins must be all working fine in FA, although there might be RGB skins in FAs without ordinary/non-RGB icons (e.g. Rodian BH).

Usage:
Everyone is allowed to utilize anything from the H.B. Pack, but please make sure you credit the authors for it. Also be aware that you check this readme file for information first. If you can’t find it here, you can send us a PM. Please do not utilize self-created information about the authors if you’re willing to take anything from this pack. Thanks for your understanding.
The authors of the utilized materials might be found below in the "General Information" section.

------- Changes and Notes -------

Republic Soldier and Elite Trooper:
- OldRepSold got new head skin
- Bespin Cop got RGB support
- Rebel default got RGB support
- Prisoner ET got RGB support
- Elder and Merchant skins (alt-skins of prisoner model in base JA) added as custom characters
- Human Male Hoth ET "jedi_hm" changed the brown-haired face (base JA)
- Rodian Male Hoth ET "jedi_rm" added as custom character (base JA)
- Twilek Female Hoth ET "jedi_tf" added as custom character (base JA)
- Jedi clothed Zabrak Female "jedi_zf" changed to the Zabrak Female Hoth ET (base JA)
- Human Male Mercenary (in Lannik Racto's cloth with alt-prisoner face) added as custom character (base JA)
- Human Female Mercenary (3x) skins added as custom characters (base MBII FAs)
- Ithorian Mercenary added as custom character (base MBII cmp_dust2 FA)

Jedi:
- Human Male (Afro/Euro/Asian RGB), Aqualish Male, Quarren Male (RGB), Twi'lek Male (RGB), Zabrak Male added as custom characters
- Ongree got unique textures
- Anakin Skywalker (AotC/RotS) and Obi-Wan (RotS) texture overhaul
- Qui-Gon Jinn texture overhaul along more "movie authentic" model changes
- Mace Windu and Obi-Wan (TPM/AotC) texture overhaul with some model changes
- Saesee Tiin and Eeth Koth got new model and textures
- Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Obi-Wan (OT) minor texture changes
- Coleman Trebor got slight changes on the chest
- Mara Jade (MotS) and Kyle Katarn (DF2) added as custom characters
- Kyle Katarn (SJG) added as custom character (base MBII Undeadstar FA)
- Base JA "jedi_HF/HM/KDM/RM/TF/ZF" siege skins added as custom characters [+1 one extra skin for each model by HB selection :p]
- Jedi Trainer got RGB support
- JediTwo RGB added as custom character (base JA)
- Chirrut has been replaced by Jedi Master (base JA)
- Cin Drallig's hair shader bug got fixed (updated model from Movie Duels 2)
- Ki-Adi Mundi got more authentic head with less bone count (updated model from Movie Duels 2)
- rest of the Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan variants added as custom characters

Hero:
- Admiral Ackbar got RGB support
- Porkins got RGB support
- Morgan Katarn added as custom character (base JK2/JA)
- Han Solo (ANH) got minor texture upgrades
- Luke Skywalker and Han Solo disguised Stormtroopers added as custom characters

Wookiee:
- Wookieev2/default5 skin got RGB support

Clonetrooper and ARC Trooper:
- Updated core-model, the majority of the skins remains the same adjusted to the new model, nearly all are RGBs
- New: Commander Doom and Doom's Unit
- New: Commander Wolffe and the 104th "Wolfpack" Battalion
- New: Commander Fox
- New: Jet Trooper variant from The Clone Wars
- New: "Vit01" and "Vit02" troops / two random clones inspired by Vitez's personal taste
- Custom: Phase 1 Clone Pilot (base MBII)
- Custom: Phase 2 Clone Pilot (base MBII, CMP FAs)
- Custom: Old Captain Rex from Rebels (base MBII, Legends mode)
- Changed: Clone Marine got RGB support
- Unchanged: Commander Keller and Delta Squad
- Removed/replaced: Helmetless clones and the 3 Random ARC skins

Imperial Soldier and Commander:
- Galak Fyyar added as custom character
- Imperial Officer (brown suit) "officer" skin added as custom character
- Imperial Officer (olive suit) "army" skin added as custom character
- Imperial Officer (white suit) "commander" skin added as custom character
- *Admiral Thrawn got authentic model seen in Rebels (Unknown creator, let me know in the comments, please)
- Camouflage Scout Trooper added as custom character (base MBII, CMP FAs)
- BX Droid got RGB support
- Battledroid "commander" got RGB support
- Geonosis-type Battledroid RGB added as custom character (base MBII FAs)
- Black Battledroid RGB added as custom character
- Wat Tambor added as custom character (base MBII)
- Swamptrooper "new" (base MBII) has been replaced by Swamptrooper "default" (base JK2)
- HK-51 added as custom character

Sith:
- Shadowtrooper RGB got more extreme coloring
- Darth Talon got RGB support
- Alora2 got RGB support
- Alora (Hoth/Taspir suit) added as custom character (base JA)
- Cultist "Saberist/Grip User" RGB added as custom character
- Possessed Tavion added as custom character (base JA)
- Human Male Dark Jedi duo (Afro/Euro RGBs) added as custom characters
- Quarren Sith Lord added as custom character
- Marka Ragnos added as custom character (base MBII uMad FA)
- Boc, Maw, and Yun added as custom characters (base MBII CMP FA, except Maw)
- Kyle Katarn (MotS) added as custom character
- Human Female Dark Jedi added as custom character
- Anakin Skywalker "battleworn" added as custom character
- Sith Marauder (TOR) added as custom character
- Darth Vader "damaged" added as custom character // adjusted "damaged breathing" sound effect (edited by The Unguided)
- Grievous has been replaced by Reborn Force User (base JK2)
- rest of the Darth Malgus variants added as custom characters

Bounty Hunter:
- Rodian got RGB support
- Chiss RGB added as custom character
- TwinSuns Twi'lek RGB added as custom character
- Noghri and an FA reskin of the same model added as custom characters (base JA and MBII Alderaan FA)

SBD:
- Galak Fyyar in Mech Suit added as custom character (CMP Doomgiver FA)

------- General Information -------
These credits are only for the models and textures. All RGB skins are made by Vitez. Sounds, configuration files, RGB UI re-arrangments, and FA fix made by The Unguided. All WAV to MP3 converts made by Vitez and The Unguided. All PNG to TGA converts made by Vitez and The Unguided. Battlefront II sounds are exported by WorstMB2Player. Any other material, what is not mentioned below is either made by the makers of JKO/JKA or is already part of the mod, so the required information about the authors might be found in either the JKA credits or in the MBII credits files.
Note: The RGB presets often resemble certain RGB skins' default colors in Open mode. (e.g. the blue preset in Jedi class is the color of the base JA Jedi's torso, the blue preset in Clone classes is the 501st's color, and so on...)

>> Prisoner/OldRepSold reskins:
Additional face textures are based on the original JKO/JKA textures, reskinned by Vitéz.

>> Human Male Mercenary:
The textures are based on the original JKO/JKA textures, reskinned by Vitéz.

>> Mara Jade (MotS) and Kyle Katarn (DF2/MotS)
Mara modelled by HapSlash and textured by DarthPhae. Sith Kyle's face reskinned by Vitéz.

>> Jedi Pack
The "Jedi Pack" are separated into 8 folders. The textures lie in "models/players/jedipack" folder. While the model is divided into 7 sub-folders with different combinations to save gaming performance.
"jedipack_a" includes Anakin Skywalker (AotC/RotS), - also Echuu, Padawan, Vrook Lamar, Yun being Anakin reskins - Chiss Male, Twi'lek Male, Zabrak Male variants
"jedipack_b" includes a triple model of Human Male variants - Euro/Afro/Asian
"jedipack_c" includes a double model of JA Rodian and JA Kel-Dor
"jedipack_e" includes a triple model of Ongree, Quarren, Aqualish
"jedipack_f" is a single model of Mace Windu
"jedipack_h" is a double model of Saesee Tiin and Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar
"jedipack_i" is a double model of Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) [Note: Qui-Gon has no LODs and face anims unlike the base MBII model)
+1 alternative model for Open mod (which replaces "anakin" folder)

All models are based on HapSlash’s Anakin Skywalker model, along the additional hips of HS’s Obi-Wan model, hips of DT85's Darth Maul model, and hair of Quinlan Vos model. The non-JKA Human Male head (3x), the Zabrak Male head, the Twi’lek Male head, the Aqualish Male head and the Quarren Male head of another Jedi model are made by DT. The KDM and RM parts are from the original JKA KDM and RM models. The Ongree Male head and hands are created by Psyk0Sith. Some additional modifications were made on all models to fix the problem with the neck of the Anakin head, to fix some problems with the robed body and to fix the caps of the right Jedi hand. The hooded tag is expansively removed. The original body textures of the HS Anakin model are made by HapSlash and Spanki. Anakin’s textures are based on Toshi’s work, and Windu’s textures are based on Elek Andor’s work. All new textures reskinned by Vitéz based on the original textures. All model parts are frankeinsteined by Vitéz.

>> Obi-Wan Kenobi (RotS)
The textures are based on Elek Andor’s work. The final reskin is made by Vitéz.

>> Obi-Wan Kenobi (AotC)
The model is based on HapSlash’s Obi-Wan, and it’s using a modified version of the hair of Toshi’s Luke. The combined model and the modified textures are created by Vitéz.

>> Coleman Trebor
The model was made by combining Psyk0Sith’s Coleman Trebor and HapSlash’s Obi-Wan. Frankensteined model and reskinned outfit are made by Vitéz.

>> Jedi Trainer
The reskinned torso texture is based on the original JKO/JKA texture, made by Vitéz.

>> Han Solo, Han & Luke in Stormtrooper armor:
The utilized parts of the Stormtrooper Hero model are made by HapSlash (Stormtrooper), Major Clod (Han Solo), DT and Toshi (Luke). Reskinned and frankensteined by Vitéz.

>> Clonetrooper and ARC Trooper
The model is separated into 4 folders to save some gaming performance. [If someone could do LODs, it would be much appreciated in the name of common good :p ]
The "models/players/clonetrooper_v2" is the base folder, there lies the vast majority of the skins and the core-model.
"...v2a" stands for the classic Phase 1 trooper and the airborne trooper.
"...v2b" stands for Commander Bacara.
"...v2c" stands for Captain Rex (TCW).
The core-model is made by AshuraDX. Bacara's trim, Neyo's helmet, airborne's helmet, and the accessory tags are made by Mars Marshall. Phase 1 helmet is made by Robin Molde and Kapnkeg ("new_clones" of base MBII). All model parts are frankensteined by Vitez. All textures, shaders and RGB support are made by Vitez. Exception: the Clone Marine textures are based on Laam'inui's reskin.
Note: most clones still use the old icons in Full Authentic mode.

>> Black Battledroid, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Obi-Wan (OT)
Textures are reskinned by Vitéz.

>> Imperial Officer
The model is based on HapSlash’s Officer and Dooku models, additional parts (key, Galak Fyyar head, chiss head) are from JKO/JKA models. Additional reskins are made by Vitéz - except "officer2" is made by Barricade24. [Note: LODs remain unchanged, it still has them, at the same time it has JK2 skeleton]

>> Darth Malgus
The additional textures are also made by Psyk0Sith.

>> HK-51
This one's from Ambrom’s character pack.

>> Twi’lek Female "TwinSuns" Bounty Hunter
This one's from DarthStiv’s character pack.

>> Luminous Shadowtrooper
Textured by Scerendo, RGB made by Vitez based on Scerendo's reskin.

>> Human Female Dark Jedi
Face reskin is made by Scerendo.

>> Human Female Mercenary "Gwethenea"
Created by HapSlash.

>> Maw with legs
Made by Unsung Hero

>> Sith Quarren
Body textures by Spanki. The creator of head textures remains unknown but here's the download link of that one as well:

>> Sith Marauder

>> Damaged Darth Vader
Made by Angelmodder. Base model by Toshi. Icon is from the Peneke Pack.

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Can any pack like this be used with penekes? unsure as i know peneke has altered sabers and fa models :)

At its current state yes, it's compatible with Peneke Pack (see the details in the Spoiler section). As fas as I have checked, FA files are not involved in Peneke's version, so the H.B. FA models will work without a hitch. On the other hand the saber hilts of any sort are not included in H.B., so those will also be available as they are in Peneke's version.
But be aware it might be tricky if you touch (add/remove/rename) something within any packs, so do not hesitate to ask if you feel uncertain. Things can also change when either of us releases a new version - we'll communicate about it though. Keeping them compatible is a goal in the name of common good.

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Damn! is that you HB himself again? After all those years? :)
Yup, no delusions. :D

I am really eager for peneke or HB to bring updated saber sounds similar to Peneke 1.8..

I personally had troubles with saber sounds not working as I intended them to be, so I left this out of the public release. We would have some more troubles when it comes to two replacements overlapping each other, so on the H.B. side I don't think it will happen. Peneke's version is still great though.

FrenzY

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Reaction score
Big fan of this pack. Thank you for bringing it back to work with the latest version of MB2!

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hello there guys!

I have been receiving multiple messages from multiple people about the HB pack. Let me tell you there's a new update coming in just a few days. So for those who got an issue or conflicting errors with Peneke pack, that would certainly be solved.
Also, few new stuff is coming.

Peace

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

The next update (v7.1) is available!

The clonetroopers are uploaded into a separate .PK3 file this time so it will be easier to navigate for those who would like to work with it.

The HapSlash based JediPack has been reduced to "_a", ",_b", "_e" sub-models which means Qui-Gon, Mace Windu and Ep2 Obi have been reverted to base MBII models for instance.

Up to 30 new characters have been added to multiple classes. As much as it was possible, more characters have been rerouted as custom models to avoid potential conflicts with other packs. RGB paths and FA fix have been updated.

Check the screenshots for more information about the new lineup:
Icon tables
Jedi - Sith
Note: the screenshots only indicate what is non-base MBII. So if there's something you don't see here, doesn't mean it's not in the game, there are no replacements whatsoever - the only exception is Grievous and kind of the Swamptrooper. As an exchange though, Grievous coughs in FA.

You can check the readme for installation instructions and credits to the original files along detailed information about everything.

Attachments

• README_HBpack_v7.1.pdf
    55 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

The clonetroopers are uploaded into a separate .PK3 file this time so it will be easier to navigate for those who would like to work with it.

The HapSlash based JediPack has been reduced to "_a", ",_b", "_e" sub-models which means Qui-Gon, Mace Windu and Ep2 Obi have been reverted to base MBII models for instance.

Up to 30 new characters have been added to multiple classes. As much as it was possible, more characters have been rerouted as custom models to avoid potential conflicts with other packs. RGB paths and FA fix have been updated.

Icon tables
Jedi - Sith
Note: the screenshots only indicate what is non-base MBII. So if there's something you don't see here, doesn't mean it's not in the game, there are no replacements whatsoever - the only exception is Grievous and kind of the Swamptrooper.

You can check the readme for installation instructions and credits to the original files along detailed information about everything.
looks good.

Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

Icon tables
Jedi - Sith
Note: the screenshots only indicate what is non-base MBII. So if there's something you don't see here, doesn't mean it's not in the game, there are no replacements whatsoever - the only exception is Grievous and kind of the Swamptrooper. As an exchange though, Grievous coughs in FA.

Love the pack, thank you for the hard work you've put into this!