H.B. Pack 7.6 is out // PATCH FOR 1.9.1.1 RELEASED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

The H.B. Pack returns! The newest version is the v7.6
, what is compatible with the v1.9.1.1 version of Movie Battles II. All information about this pack, including the list of new stuffs, credits and information about possible problems can be found in the new readme file, what is located inside the downloaded .zip file, and I attached it to this post too. If you have any problem, please check the readme file first, you may find the solution for your problem there.

You can download the H.B. Pack from here!

--> See NoobGuided Pack

I've uploaded some preview pictures about the Hero units, about the Villain units and about the FA exclusive units, but you can also check the User Interface modifications, and of course there are the usual icon tables, what shows you the icons of the playable characters from Open mode. Outdated as of the latest HB Pack version, icon tables below:

Feel free to give feedback about the H.B. Pack here, or by sending PM to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.
Hello! The v6.2.1. of the H.B. Pack is now available. The bug on Sidious' arms are fixed, and the arms of the male mandalorians are switched back to their original places while the fuel line on the left side is kept, the pistol bug is fixed and the shining effect on their helmet is reduced.

You can download the H.B. Pack from here!

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
I'm experiencing the problem as well... last time I tested it in October, it was fine and simple. That's strange since I did not touch the .MBCH files since then... everything's in place where I left them months ago. So all FA files should be overwritten and working, still it isn't.

If I had to guess, the root of this isuse is unjustified file duplication... Mb2_kamino.pk3 and MBAssets3.pk3 contain the same .MBCH files but written differently. (It was revolutionized to store FA files in Assets3, so I don't see why maps still have them at once afterall.) The code could be re-directed to the map path instead of the assets path, apparently...that's the only case I could think of based on exclusion since I just checked other FAs and nothing went wrong.

Thanks for feedback @TeKilla

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Kamino should be using the .MBCHs in MBAssets3, but maybe something got messed up with the minimap fix in the .siege.

Also, I'd like to give Vitez (and Unguided) props for the work they've done on this pack. I still don't like many of the choices thematically, but there is a lot of care put into setting up and maintaining this, as well as specialized fixes to improve models. It's a great thing for the community.

Thanks to @TeKilla for the feedback about this problem and of course thanks to @The Unguided for the fast fix. Just copy the new .pk3 file into the MBII folder. Dont delete the v6.2.1, because this is just an additional fix, not a new version.

The download link is the same, but if you dont want to scroll up, you can get the fix by clicking here!

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The problem is due to the current .siege referencing the old MBTC files. This will be fixed in the next update.

Hello there! The v6.3 version of the H.B. Pack is released.

This version focuses to fix problems of the clonetrooper model and some texture problems. Dont expect huge changes this time, you may wont even notice some of the changes. Character changes: the RGB P1 ARC Trooper is removed from Clonetrooper class, replaced with an RGB 41st Clone Trooper; and the RGB P2 ARC Trooper is removed from ARC Trooper class, replaced with RGB P2 Captain Rex. The attached readme file contains all info about the changes.

You can download the H.B. Pack from here. The temporary FA Fix for Kamino isnt integrated into this version, so please be sure to keep the z_zz_HBPack_V6.2.1_kaminoFA_hotfix.pk3 file in your MB folder until further instructions about this. Thank you.

I've updated the the Villian character pictures with the Mandalorian changes and the icon tables too, so they're up to date now.

Edit: I've attached a preview picture about Rex. Please note that the used color is just placeholder, and it can be customized ingame.

Attachments

• hbpack_readme_v6.3.pdf
    327.6 KB · Views: 413
  • rexpreview.jpg
    rexpreview.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 378

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I like your pack, but I think that the mandalorians seem a bit out of proportion to the rest of the models. They seem a bit chunky :)

Hello there! The v6.3 version of the H.B. Pack is released.

This version focuses to fix problems of the clonetrooper model and some texture problems. Dont expect huge changes this time, you may wont even notice some of the changes. Character changes: the RGB P1 ARC Trooper is removed from Clonetrooper class, replaced with an RGB 41st Clone Trooper; and the RGB P2 ARC Trooper is removed from ARC Trooper class, replaced with RGB P2 Captain Rex. The attached readme file contains all info about the changes.

You can download the H.B. Pack from here. The temporary FA Fix for Kamino isnt integrated into this version, so please be sure to keep the z_zz_HBPack_V6.2.1_kaminoFA_hotfix.pk3 file in your MB folder until further instructions about this. Thank you.

I've updated the the Villian character pictures with the Mandalorian changes and the icon tables too, so they're up to date now.

Edit: I've attached a preview picture about Rex. Please note that the used color is just placeholder, and it can be customized ingame.
Can you please help me out with making a model I followed the directions on the fourms but i'm still stuck here's the link Dropbox - MB2 Skins

Noob: I'm glad you like this pack. About the "chunky" mandos: mandalorians are trained warriors, they're chunky because they're strong :D Anyway, I dont think they are chunky, I think the JKA and the MB mandos are too skinny.
[SBS] cgj26: Oh my, that horrible replacement tutorial should be updated... anyway, the first problem I see, that your replacements have .rar extensions... JKA is using .pk3 files, what are basically .zip files, not .rar... the second thing that the zz_ part is used on the original MB model assets too, so its possible that your replacement with the zzz_ name will be "ignored" by the game... just create a .zip file (not .rar), and rename it (+ change its extension) from XYZ.zip to z_zz_XYZ.pk3. Copy the files from your rar files into your newly created .pk3 files and check them ingame, I think they should work.

Last edited:
I did not work. Thank for the help though
Noob: I'm glad you like this pack. About the "chunky" mandos: mandalorians are trained warriors, they're chunky because they're strong :D Anyway, I dont think they are chunky, I think the JKA and the MB mandos are too skinny.
[SBS] cgj26: Oh my, that horrible replacement tutorial should be updated... anyway, the first problem I see, that your replacements have .rar extensions... JKA is using .pk3 files, what are basically .zip files, not .rar... the second thing that the zz_ part is used on the original MB model assets too, so its possible that your replacement with the zzz_ name will be "ignored" by the game... just create a .zip file (not .rar), and rename it (+ change its extension) from XYZ.zip to z_zz_XYZ.pk3. Copy the files from your rar files into your newly created .pk3 files and check them ingame, I think they should work.

Hello there!

The v6.4 version of the H.B. Pack is now available, you can download it from here!

Main changes: the pack is optimized for MBII v1.4; a new UI feature is available on the Jedi/Sith point selection screens, a new AotC Obi-Wan and some other characters are added, and the CMP and MGM maps lost their FA support.

I've uploaded some preview pictures about the Hero units, about the Villain units and about the FA exclusive units, but you can also check the User Interface modifications, and of course there are the usual icon tables, what shows you the icons of the playable characters from Open mode.

Feel free to give feedback about the H.B. Pack here, or by sending PM to me.

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Wow, great freaking job, I love the new lightsaber feature, it must have taken you a lot of time to do that, very nice.

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
EDIT: For those who already downloaded, it was S.O.S re-uploaded just before a second. It was necessary due to some FA-fix issues in a way of avoiding future bug reports.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.