GUIDE how to write "I quit forever" posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY ASS GOT BURNED AND NOW I CAN ONLY SHIT THROUGH MY KEYBOAD (I am leaving. Forever.)
crying.gif
1) Describe how you hate game's community of trolls and kids:
I can't take it anymore. I CAN'T TAKE THIS cancerous community. Toxicity level is insane, i play LoL just to relax in a friendly atmosphere after playing 10 minutes in MB2. No wonder only 13 people still play with this dinosaur pile of shet. (worth mentioning that only trolls and autistic cucklords are left)

2) Complain about incompetent admins
I CAN'T TAKE UNJUSTICE OF ADMINS ANYMORE. i was BANNED just for spamming "COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK. COCK." bind in the comments. WHY DID HE(or she) BAN ME!? THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! and people could just /ignore me
BTW, why don't you guys revoke admin powers from LoU?! I highly recommend this

3) Smear some shit on the current saber system
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF the current saber system, it's a complete mess! I completely agree with Achilles that 1.3 system was so much better and intuitive. Combo stops on Pblocks!? WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING!?
All perks are OP: yellow is OP (red is OP, purple is OP, duals are OP, staff is OP, cyan is OP, blue is OP) because all these styles are unbalanced! I am not even going to discuss it.

4) Some farewell words and a friendly piece of advice:
I HATE YOU, IDIOTS, I WILL NEVER COME BACK, I HOPE YOU ROT IN YOUR OWN FILTH, SET 1.3 BACK OR GAmE WILL NEVER BECOME POPULAR
SAIONARA, BIATCHES. #IQUIT

5) Sit back and enjoy the following discussion in the comment section. Please, use wisely

6) Optional: don't forget to return into the game 2 weeks later and play some time under alias

T r i s t a n

Banned
I feel this pain. I really don't know why I continue to suffer this Forum community...
I think it is out of fear for what they will do to MBII...

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
the toxicness of the community in-game and here has already killed it

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Because pubs populated by the randoms isn't what gives true MBII experience.
Matches and membership in some awesome friendly competitive clan - is.

Status
Not open for further replies.