Greetings.

Hi. My name is Tyzan. I'm a new to the community. And i'm looking for a fun Multiplayer SWJA experience. And a nice community to chat and have fun with. I hope i will be welcomed to this community. I'm a British Star wars/Star trek geek. I've been told i'm nice to talk too, I don't know were they got that idea from tho :/. I like being friendly too other people and i will try to be very active with the mod and this forums. Thank you for taking a look at my Thread, it means a lot to me :)

tumblr_mba5p8SjNM1rhp124o1_400.gif

Welcome,
there is a lot of toxicity in this community especially ingame, but you can improve your experience with an ignore function.
Open Console with shift+~ (english keyboard) or shift+^ (others) and type in /serverstat. This will give you a list of names with client numbers. To ignore type /ignore 12 for example. You can also type /unignore 12 or use parts of their names. For example to ignore [wut]randomname type /ignore random. Must be the exact symbols/letters tho. Overall the community is pretty great, just about 10% of shit throwing monkeys which make it seem worse than it is.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Welcome,
there is a lot of toxicity in this community especially ingame, but you can improve your experience with an ignore function.
Open Console with shift+~ (english keyboard) or shift+^ (others) and type in /serverstat. This will give you a list of names with client numbers. To ignore type /ignore 12 for example. You can also type /unignore 12 or use parts of their names. For example to ignore [wut]randomname type /ignore random. Must be the exact symbols/letters tho. Overall the community is pretty great, just about 10% of shit throwing monkeys which make it seem worse than it is.

You know the game is great when the third answer to your hello is information about ignoring people. 10 silent elitists / 10.

You know the game is great when the third answer to your hello is information about ignoring people. 10 silent elitists / 10.
Well, he said he is looking for a nice community and if by nice he means what i understand as nice, i thought it's a good idea to inform him about options to make the ingame chat less homophobic and racist if he wants to have more focus on the otherwise pretty nice community =)

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Sorry for the offtop but what's wrong with japanese brownies?

ROTS means you are probably a girl and love ewoks and happy endings. Seriously though welcome to the game Tyzan. Good to see new people. Hope you like it.