Greetings! (again)

Hey everyone!

I'm Shpeckledorf! I've been playing Moviebattles for about 6 years, and discovered the mod when I was 10 or 11. Ever since I've played, I never really took the time to understand and master the mod up until about a year ago, and since then have become relatively good at jedi/sith! I am always playing on Duel and RTV servers, so if you are ever playing, come stop in and say hey!

Older members might remember me, I had tons of posts on the forums, maybe 100 or so, but the forums corrupted or something and I lost my account :/

Anyways, just wanted to stop by, see you around!

Hey everyone!

I'm Shpeckledorf! I've been playing Moviebattles for about 6 years, and discovered the mod when I was 10 or 11. Ever since I've played, I never really took the time to understand and master the mod up until about a year ago, and since then have become relatively good at jedi/sith! I am always playing on Duel and RTV servers, so if you are ever playing, come stop in and say hey!

Older members might remember me, I had tons of posts on the forums, maybe 100 or so, but the forums corrupted or something and I lost my account :/

blinky.gif

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
The old forums exploded. That's the short version. Welcome back though.

yu A.I are mean D:

Hey everyone!

Welcome aboard.