Good SW comics?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by President Bossk, Oct 22, 2018.

1. President Bossk

President Bossk

Trying to find good SW comics. I already read Marvel's Darth Vader, Marvel's Star Wars (New and old), and SW KOTOR. Any other good ones I should try? Open to anything from Expanded universe and new canon.

2. Chaos the Chaotic

Chaos the Chaotic Nerd

No clue. I pirated a bunch 5 years ago I still have that I didn't read :) Gonna get to it one of these years. T_T

Mara likes this.
  3. Noob

Noob Donator

4. President Bossk

President Bossk

I only read the 2015 one. Will probably also try this one as well I suppose. Thanks for the recommendation. Anyone got any more?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  5. Noodle

Noodle

The Kanan comic is pretty good, same as the Lando one if you want more sith lore.

President Bossk likes this.
  6. FrenzY

FrenzY Internal Beta Leader Movie Battles II Team

I've been dipping into the audiobooks lately (definitely some good voice acting inside a few of them). Really enjoyed the Thrawn / Bane trilogies. The Plagueis one was my favorite out of them all, I think.

If I ever have kids, I'm having them start on Bane - > Plageuis and maybe other good comics before getting into any movies.

7. President Bossk

President Bossk

I never really cared for Rebels too much. You think I would enjoy Kanan despite that? Also has anyone here read Tales of the Jedi? Looks interesting but it's out of print and kinda expensive so I wanted to know if it was worth it.

8. foggy

foggy

Why not Marx/Engels? they are good fantasy writers

Puppytine likes this.
  9. Blazer

Blazer

I'm too lazy to check if anyone's mentioned but check out Dark Horses "Jango Fett: Open Seasons 1-4"
    It's a super cool novels showing detailed scenes on how Jango was recruited by Jaster Mareel, all the way to Montross, then getting chosen as the clone template.

I personally love them because Montross is definently in my top 5 favorite Star Wars villains.

10. Noodle

Noodle

Yes. It's a Clone Wars/Order 66 comic. You'll enjoy it even if you don't like Rebels.

Pøkrew and President Bossk like this.
  11. Hazen19

Hazen19

Star Wars Legacy is fun

12. Pøkrew

Pøkrew

There's a nice site called Readcomiconline where you can find and read basically any comic existing (and it's updated daily with any new release) and it contains every star wars comic, you might want to give it a look

13. President Bossk

President Bossk

Thanks, I might try that if I can't find a physical release at my library or cheap in store, but I always prefer reading a physical copy if possible.

Pøkrew likes this.