CLAN =[GIN]=The Return

Hello, fellow MB2 players! I bring you... the return of the Galactic Imperial Navy.

galacticimperialnavy.tk

We want to bring a new, friendly server environment to the North American table. Our goal is to create a stress-free environment where you may socialize without stipulations and have an overall good time playing the game you love without the fear of being arbitrarily banned. We strive to treat every member of the MB2 community with respect and decency because this mod community in itself is a family, and you should always respect family. Without us, this mod would not be. We also hope that you will reciprocate the respect that we show you because I know many of you would make good comrades. We hope to host a variety of public events where we hope to have the whole community involved and playing in interesting match ups and gamemodes. We also wish to lend a helping hand to any new players that may need it, even if you do not wish to join us, we will be happy to help you in our training sessions.

Please, check out the website if you are interested in joining! I'm looking to get a server up in the next couple of days. week's max.
Add me on Steam: dorito1994 or Unamused Kanye and submit an app if you wish to join.

This resurrection of the Galactic Imperial Navy is under new leadership. Most, if not all, previous leaders have been MIA for years. It was created with a reasonable attempt at preserving the original hierarchy and moral structure of the clan with the exception of revisions that I see fit.

Long Live The Empire...