General Kenobi armor

Hi im new in this community, but i've been playing MB II for a while now, im a big fan of Obi Wan Kenobi and i've looked everywhere for a model of him with the badass clone trooper armor, dark brown cape and the Ewan Mcgregor likeness on Ep III, like this figure and bust right here:

http://www.toymania....208_obiwan1.jpg

http://www.entertain...ES/GE9224lg.jpg

i've even tried to do it myself, but i really suck at it and failed miserably, i also tried to put the Jedi order logo on his elbow guard that's the only mildly decent thing i managed to do, but i will really love if someone could help me do it or if someone has something like that it would be really cool, i've seen a few models that are similar that i also tried to work with but at this point im frustrated, so any kind of help would be awesome, thanks in advance!

Upvote 0

Phelps

Donator
I'd like the Clone Wars armor better, the one @Supa has in his avatar.
That armor in OP looks too much, if you know what I mean. The one in Clone Wars maintains the Jedi look.

1549143-cwa_obi_wan_kenobi_6_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

I'd like the Clone Wars armor better, the one @Supa has in his avatar.
That armor in OP looks too much, if you know what I mean. The one in Clone Wars maintains the Jedi look.

1549143-cwa_obi_wan_kenobi_6_psd_jpgcopy.jpg
this one is really cool also! any of the two would be really cool!
like this it looks even more badass: Photo by S Thistle
i have this one without the cape but when i replace it on movie battles it looks all white :-/ i dont know why

Phelps

Donator
That one made by Jeff looks decent, would any of you be up for including it in the pack (or even standalone) replacement?

hey everyone Jeff at Jkhub made this cool model of obiwan with the cape for me:

Dropbox - General Kenobi.pk3

but when i replace it on moviebattles i get obi wan with a whole white robe and the full clonetrooper armor, can anyone tell me what am i doing wrong? :-/