•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!
On my brothers laptop we are unable to start the game at all. We have everything installed, the launcher, MBII, JK, etc. But whenever we start it, it immediately stops responding. On some occasions I can get to the screen where it shows "Movie Battles II" before it stops responding. I've reinstalled, repaired, tried to get logs (unsuccessful on the logs), and I don't know what to do now. I've played the game for a while on that laptop before abandoning it for my computer, and it's been so long that I've forgotten how I made it work last time. Normal JK SP and MP works fine, but MBII doesn't want to load. Please help ASAP!

Laptop Specs (I know it's trash but it still ran the game at 50-60fps constantly when I played a few months back):
i3 processor
Intel Graphics card (unknown)
4 GB of ram
64 bit.

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Intel Graphics card (unknown)
TRIGGERED
As I used to say, Intel graphics causes crashes pretty often.

MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.

TRIGGERED
As I used to say, Intel graphics causes crashes pretty often.

MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.

By disabling the steam integration and changing the engine to MBII Client, it successfully works! Thanks a lot!