•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!
Hi I am using Windows 8.1 and on open my game randomly crashes (it's happened on Jedi Temple and Echobase and can probably happen on others). It happens when I am alive (so far it's not happened while dead), so far it's only been as a Jedi or Sith but maybe it can happen as other classes too. I'm using the MB2 client. Here is the log

Attachments

• message.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 265

dwarf

Donator
Hi I am using Windows 8.1 and on open my game randomly crashes (it's happened on Jedi Temple and Echobase and can probably happen on others). It happens when I am alive (so far it's not happened while dead), so far it's only been as a Jedi or Sith but maybe it can happen as other classes too. I'm using the MB2 client. Here is the log
I am also having this issue. The game crashes whenever I alt tab or at random. Nice update!!!

Have you only been experiencing these crashes with the new update? Try running an installation repair by going into your launcher settings and clicking installation repair.
Disabling your anti-virus while doing this is also recommended, as it can block some downloads.
If none of that works, consider a fresh installation by downloading the files manually from Mod DB, and then running the launcher.

Have you only been experiencing these crashes with the new update? Try running an installation repair by going into your launcher settings and clicking installation repair.
Disabling your anti-virus while doing this is also recommended, as it can block some downloads.
If none of that works, consider a fresh installation by downloading the files manually from Mod DB, and then running the launcher.
I don't have an antivirus for the same reason I don't use condoms during casual encounters.

No but seriously I did update it and it DID help in that I can alt-tab in and out of the game without it crashing immediately but if I'm alt-tabbed for too long it still crashes.