•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Game freeze black screen

Have had this mod installed for almost a year now and only as of today has it started to crash entirely on me. Theres no particular thing that crashes the game for me but it fades to black screen and the sound skips loud, it crashes down my entire system ive had to hard reboot 3 times recreating this issue. The game can run for 10-20 minutes roughly each time before it crashes out. At first i tried a different server, got the same issue, tried wiping all settings to default and got the same issue, and the final time I did a 100% clean install of JK2 and MB2 and got the same crash this time as I am only on the mod menu.

Each time It is the same thing skip to black screen, sound skips hard, 100% unresponsive system nothing changed from today from yesterday the mod worked fine for me just yesterday.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
It will be really hard to fix, sorry...
nothing changed from today from yesterday the mod worked fine for me just yesterday.
Well, if nothing seems to be changed, maybe something was actually changed in the way hard to detect?
I mean, Windows may get some updated those broke MBII for you.

It also possible that your hardware is damaged now. Are you able to play other games? Base Jedi Academy?

Try deleting an antivirus software, if any.

Issue seems to be hardware related disregard this. Crash had happened twice on the game and only on this game for awhile now occurs with other things. More than likely not caused by the game only first I saw the issue.

Rest in peace soon to my toaster.