Full Map List?

I've been looking for something like this for a long time and was wondering if anyone could supply it not only for me but for anyone else wondering about the "Hidden maps" since as you will probably notice not every map shows up on the list when you go to create a server and most have to be accessed by map name.

I have looked up and down for a complete list of every map in MBII including ones like Shogun, TMNT the metal gear maps and others that don't appear on the standard create server map list but no luck. I desperately would enjoy a simple list of every single known map in MBII for ease of access to players like myself.

Or maybe my game is just glitched and everyone else can see these maps on their list just fine. Who knows.

Upvote 0

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Open a console by pressing Shift + ~ (aka Shift + `), type:
Code:
dir maps bsp
Or maybe my game is just glitched and everyone else can see these maps on their list just fine.
No.
As @MaceMadunusus said, "The menu has a maximum number it can display, we are currently over that number so things disappear.":
Malachor V map - where is it?

Also, using menu isn't very good way to create a server -- use method described here instead: Hosting Server: Windows