Fuck Conflict.

Dakorian

Donator
I've played this mod for nearly 20 years. I'll be honest, based on our history we all hate one another. I will say one thing that is amazing....and it truly is....We are all still here. TR, AOD, MB2community. We fight and kick our selves based on preconceived notions on who is right? We don't have much left......Everyday I look at our community and Im scared. Every duel I am honored. I cant wait to bow...……………….My brothers you have something that is sacred....I know we all love Sith. We have a true calling and everyone of you laugh at me. I Don't need to throw all this bullshit teaching down your throat.

STOP ITS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are one in the force. I'm sick of us fighting. I'm willing to sacrifice my rank. Lets make it happen!!!!

Dakorian

Donator
I was celebrating Saint Patricks day and was really drunk when I posted this. Still meant what I said, but might have worded it differently, and damn this hangover is vicious....

I've played this mod for nearly 20 years. I'll be honest, based on our history we all hate one another. I will say one thing that is amazing....and it truly is....We are all still here. TR, AOD, MB2community. We fight and kick our selves based on preconceived notions on who is right? We don't have much left......Everyday I look at our community and Im scared. Every duel I am honored. I cant wait to bow...……………….My brothers you have something that is sacred....I know we all love Sith. We have a true calling and everyone of you laugh at me. I Don't need to throw all this bullshit teaching down your throat.

STOP ITS TIME TO COME TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are one in the force. I'm sick of us fighting. I'm willing to sacrifice my rank. Lets make it happen!!!!
Lets gather some people and protest on servers Its time to end this hatred #CumTogether!