•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Friend is stuck on version 1.3.2, launcher doesn't update.

So basically, I have downloaded the launcher version of MBII, and my friend has downloaded the archive version. He is stuck on version 1.3.2, while I'm on 1.4.2. Both of our launchers say hotfix 1.4.2 yet he has an outdated version of the game and his launcher does not notify him for an update. He has tried repairing installation and still no luck. How do we fix this? Should he download the launcher instead of the archive version? And we are both using the steam version of Jedi Academy. And since we have 2 different versions, he cannot connect to my server.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Also, since you're having this issue (which I myself was) go ahead and make sure 'check installation integrity on start' is checked. I recommend unchecking this after your first launch, as it is not necessary to have & will take extra time to get you into game (as it will check your files each launcher session.) ALSO, the current MovieBattles version is 1.4.3 (followed by a hotfix the team released), and you mention your version is 1.4.2, so you and your friend should both do this. Make sure your server is 1.4.3 also, and has the necessary patches.

b2cd4298e9ea08d0c76ed210b84ba901.png

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

Excuse me, I meant that I had 1.4.3 hotfix, not 1.4.2. My friend won't be online for some time, but when he does come online and try to fix it I'll inform if it worked or not. Thanks for the help guys. :D