Movie Battles II Team Retired
- Reaction score
I was going to post this in the dev area, but I decided it may be best to post here and see what you guys think about some of these proposed melee changes. I'd be interested in hearing what other melee-related ideas you may have as well!
- Switching to melee and holding block directly over a conc/frag nade absorbs 50% of damage for nearby teammates.
- Kicks allowed mid-air (look at jedi/sith as example)
- All classes (excluding Deka and SBD) can now roll getup if in melee.
- Close Combat 2 added - Allows for Funbash, rolling side getups in melee and ET knockdown recovery. - 6 points
- Yes, I said Funbash, not Gunbash.
- Close Combat 1 Added - Allows for Fun Gunbash and rolling getups in melee - 4 points
- New: Beskar Armor added - 18ish points
- 50% damage reduction to melee
- Saber damage reduced by 50%
- Ignores blob and secondary nade knockback.
- Plays a different bodyhit sound when hit.
- Mandos without Jetpack now have melee and speed perks:
- Runs at Hero speed
- Can roll to quickly get-up
- Quick getup (spacebar) if in melee.
- Mandos knocked down in melee may now use forward and backwards kick getups
- Uppercuts now can be used while flying - causes 15 damage and staggers if saberist is blocking.
- Flying kicks have a knockback multiplier depending on how fast the mando is flying towards them.
- Can do Jedi flipkicks (as seen in some Legends classes like Thrawn, or as seen in base) with Dexterity 3
- Can use quick getup in melee!
- Can roll to get-up (except when holding PLX)
- Can pick up dead bodies and hurl them at opponents.
- This is why I shouldn't post things at 4:30AM ;D