•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue FPS drops.

Recently I've wiped my HDD clean and installed a new GPU which means I had to reinstall both JKA and MBII.
Ever since the reinstall every time I look at a duel my FPS drops a little, when there's 2 duels going on it drops noticeably and 3 duels going on at once makes the game unplayable, logging on to a duel server is a death sentence. It jumps from 0 to 40 to 60 rapidly, almost as if every time a lightsaber collides with another lightsaber it eats my fps. I've tried lowering the graphics as much as possible and I've disabled all glow options to no avail.
Help me support team, you're my only hope.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Recently I've wiped my HDD clean and installed a new GPU which means I had to reinstall both JKA and MBII.
Ever since the reinstall every time I look at a duel my FPS drops a little, when there's 2 duels going on it drops noticeably and 3 duels going on at once makes the game unplayable, logging on to a duel server is a death sentence. It jumps from 0 to 40 to 60 rapidly, almost as if every time a lightsaber collides with another lightsaber it eats my fps. I've tried lowering the graphics as much as possible and I've disabled all glow options to no avail.
Help me support team, you're my only hope.
Turn off dynamic lights.

[SOLVED] - Saber Flash Stutter