•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Forum do not load properly and take forever.

So, each time I get on the forum. It take a full minute for the page to load up.
When I go to a thread, it take about 4 minutes maximum for the page to load WHEN IT LOAD.... Wich happen roughtly 1 time out of 5. Rest of the time, I get a blank page, where I am forced to refresh and wait again.
Or sometime, It load.... And put me back to the menu. That also include when I simply go from page 1 of a thread to page 2...

Help?

That's bullshit, especially considering I have the problem since I first registered...
Heck, even when I'm not even connected I've got the problem.

(and seriously, that feature is just nasty.)

When my account isn't connected to the forum. I still have troubles travelling on the forum. It took me 5 try to get to this thread again JUST to answer your post.

My Internet isn't the problem. This is the ONLY forum where there is that kind of issue. Even while the whole House is downloading or streaming movie I can navigate fine with all the others forums, except this one where it's dreadfully hard even when my computer is the only one running.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
When my account isn't connected to the forum.
It isn't called "connected", it's called "logged in" or "signed in".
I still have troubles travelling on the forum. It took me 5 try to get to this thread again JUST to answer your post.
Just logging out is not enough.
Delete all the cookies from moviebattles.org, or use other browser to navigate these forums -- a browser using which you never logged in to these forums, not even once.
See if there any difference.

Tryied on Chrome without sign in. Can navigate without problem. Same using Firefox after removing Cookie.
Can travel without any kind of problem. The moment I log... Yeah... I smell the "Discouraging" feature is in place.

Why the heck is beyond me.
Especially since it started THE MOMENT I connected, I clearly remember that.

Any member of the staff there to explain and see if there isn't an error?

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Tryied on Chrome without sign in. Can navigate without problem. Same using Firefox after removing Cookie.
Can travel without any kind of problem. The moment I log... Yeah... I smell the "Discouraging" feature is in place.

Why the heck is beyond me.
Especially since it started THE MOMENT I connected, I clearly remember that.
See? This is not a technical issue, it's admins decided to get rid of you for some reason.

Yeah, for some reason I can't explain since I doubt one of them will come here, nor explain why it's like that since the MOMENT I logged in for the very first time.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
How old your computer bro?
You didn't bother to read this thread, did you?
We already found out that it's because admins turned on a special forum option for simulating failures in the system behavior, with the ultimate aim of making users eventually leave the site.

Can you help me convince you to uninstall?

I'm joke worry don't
6dabe8f290f79ba56d275947f290b039.png

Well this is "strange", or is it.
Now I can connect without any kind of trouble and sign-in without problem. All thread work perfectly fine from what I've seen so far.
Maybe I was in the discouraged list by accident? I don't know, still if it that was the problem. Thanks to the admins to put me out of the list.

I still have no idea why I was in tough.... But thanks for the help!
@pelmeņu lauks I have no idea who Tommy Wiseau is... Sorry!