Forum Ban and labeled as a Cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bane

Banned
So yeah my original Forum Account was banned and labeled as a Cheater ([SO]Bane)
I would like to know why because I didnt played MBII much in the last time and as far as I can tell
I didnt cheated to actually I dont even know how to Cheat (except helpusobi on your own Server)
so would anyone be nice enough to tell me why I was banned?

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I guess that some mischievous imposer broken into your home, turned your PC on, an connected to some MB2 server with cheats enabled, using your IP, to jail you in.

...Or, you just play stupid and used most nooby hack for MB2, prolly *edited* (which as what all noobs try, if I'm not mistaken, despite better hacks being in existence).

Last edited by a moderator:

Bane

Banned
actually I dont even know there is a hack for mb2 o_O like srsly

well I guess thx for the "info"

Last edited:
was getting banned part of your plan?
If+i+pulled+those+glasses+of+would+you+die+_6572d8e9ace907ec6e521a7cb72b4bbc.jpg

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
So yeah my original Forum Account was banned and labeled as a Cheater ([SO]Bane)
I would like to know why because I didnt played MBII much in the last time and as far as I can tell
I didnt cheated to actually I dont even know how to Cheat (except helpusobi on your own Server)
so would anyone be nice enough to tell me why I was banned?
You were using external wallhack application which modifies jamp.exe memory while mb2 was running. Memory jumps which can cause seeing people through walls are forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.