Force Ghosts in Spectator Mode for Powerbattles

Bud

I'm more often dead than alive for half the round in a normal Pb match because I suck. I wish Spectator Mode had just a little more interactivity between Powerbattles rounds, as I often find myself bored while waiting for the next round. Maybe spectators can appear as Force Ghosts? They would not be able to alter anything about the round, just being able to be seen by alive players as you fly around. It would just make the mode that much more fun and chaotic. Just an idea. Share your thoughts please.

You are playing MBII wrong. This is my setup. Whenever i get killed (which happens extremely rarely, in fact almost never) i read a book about aquatic life or rest my eyes upon my favourite horse figurine.
desk.jpg
Also i have a retractable desk where i keep my crayons if i have a sudden urge to express myself on paper or feel like having a quick snack.
desk2.jpg
Simple and efficient.

You are playing MBII wrong. This is my setup. Whenever i get killed (which happens extremely rarely, in fact almost never) i read a book about aquatic life or rest my eyes upon my favourite horse figurine.
View attachment 3960
Also i have a retractable desk where i keep my crayons if i have a sudden urge to express myself on paper or feel like having a quick snack.
View attachment 3961
Simple and efficient.
The fact you are retarded enough to reveal by accident that you're the one using my name in-game shows why this community is full of salty retards