US Flooven - Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: I've always gone by Flooven.
MBII Experience: Ive been playing Movie Battles on and off for about 6-7 years, but definitely picked it up moreso in the past 3 years. I mainly focused on JA+ and ForceMod III. It came to my attention when I came back to Jedi Academy after a brief hiatus that the Movie Battles 2 community was definitely the most thriving, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I fell in love with the mechanics and game play of the mod immediately, whereas before when I had tried it before my hiatus, I couldn't quite get into it.
Description: I've been seen on the servers quite a lot, and some people may refer to me as a "rager" but that's all just fun and messing around when I play with friends and we have a few drinks. I run my own server from time to time, and have hosted many servers across games like Counter Strike, Half life, Garry's Mod, and others. I've also been admin for quite a few clans in JA+, and a few clans in Counter Strike Source as well.
Reason: Many of times when I am on the US Official Servers, There's always that one guy. And everyone immediately puts someones name to the description any time they hear about this kind of person: Laming, Racism, Overall being disruptive of the community, and other things that intrude on the core gameplay like Team-Killing, or delaying the objective from teammates. I am almost always on, and if not at my home, I almost always have my laptop with my and steam on my phone with access to be able to be on one of the servers to deal with a certain delinquent. I feel with such a popular server such as the US Official servers, having that kind of "on the go" access is much appreciated, and I feel I will do my best to provide that if I can.

Thanks for your time!

-Flooven

It's been a few weeks, I figure I would give this a bump.

Last edited:

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Oh, hi.
Viserys is mia. Usually she looks into admin apps, I'm sorry.
Gonna start the discussion asap, expect the answer within 2-3 days.
Cheers :)

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
The correct answer is: poke anyone except who Chaos mentions. ;)

635896371428408668-1203737072_jzc9UkS.gif

Helix

Hi, your app is approved :)
LoU is gonna send you your admin credentials tomorrow.
Good luck, sorry for waiting :)

LoU

R2D2
Hi, sorry for the delay, your access is being set up.
You will get PM soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.