Fix Kit Fisto's voice :(

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
right now, Kit Fisto has a super small pool of taunts which are all extremely annoying. This makes him fun as a troll character buuuuuuuuut mostly just legitimately obnoxious. In the Clone Wars TV show, he has a really cool voice! Couldn't somebody switch MBII Fisto to that voice, pleaaase.

also, where are the current Fisto taunts even from?

edit: here's some good Kit Fisto lines from the show. There's noticeable ambient noise/music in the background but i think that's present in a lot of MB2 samples.

Gloat:

"Congratulations on passing the trials!"

"Let's take care of our wounded."

"I understand your pain."
Taunt:

"Charming."

"No guards. That's odd."

"What's this?"

"I sense there's something here..."

"Count Dooku..!"
Flourish:

"Those who have power should restrain themselves from using it."

"You have a great talent for unexpected appearances."

oh yeah and i guess you'd need pain/exertion noises and death noises. He's only in two (maybe three?) episodes, and only one of those is on youtube for super EZ access, but, I know in the grievous lair episode at one point he yells "NAHDARRR" which would be a decent death noise. Or use his actual death noise from Ep 3, which isn't a super long shot from his Clone Wars voice..

Exertion/roll noise could be this laugh. Or, to be more surreal, it could be "Charming" from above, while the laugh would be a Flourish. Pain noises could be increasing degrees of "Nahdar!"

Pain 1.

Pain 2.

Pain 3.

Death, Nahdar Edition.

which would retain some trolliness since a Kit Fisto taking damage will just be yelling increasing degrees of NAHDAR.

Last edited:

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
In Leechtime's sound mod in the Mod and Media section he actually did change Fisto into only dolphin noises.... Hehehe.

T r i s t a n

Banned
In other words, Tristan will take the taunts from Peneke Pack 1.6 and give them to you. He has TCW taunts in that pack
I am fully capable of recording dialog soundsets thank you. I have done it before.
You are just mad I wont make you Jump Troopers.
*edit* just checked Peneke's Kit Fisto soundset, just use that. It has all you need.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
hahaha. I might, but I really want Kit Fisto to officially have a better voice, otherwise if I go around spamming his taunts, regardless of what sound set i personally have, i'll be aggravating most other people (not including Peneke users) with dolphin noises