Finally joined the forums.

Don't you just love this guy

• Of course

• With all of my heart

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello to anyone reading.

You may know me as 64 or EZ64cool. I've been playing for a while but only just decided to make a forum account as I haven't really needed one up until now.
So whether you've seen my online or never heard of my before, have a great day and i'm looking forward to becoming an active member of the forums community.

64 out.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Lol, hello. I made my first forum account in early 2007 after having played for around 6 months. So it's a bit like you I guess.

Hope it pays off for you to have a forum acc. Don't know you but vellk0hm tu ze f0rumz :)

I'm going to be blunt as fuck here, but

I have no idea who the hell you are, and I laughed my ass off when I read your name. Anyone with the term "cool" in their name is automatically not cool, especially when they say "<name here> out" like a goddamn secret agent.

Oh, and that *sexy pic*?

I have nothing to say to you because that's a fucking mess.

Except for the Mace Windu picture. I got hard to that.
2yv6trn.png

Last edited:
Anyone with the term "cool" in their name is automatically not cool
Agreed but you're probably thinking of the wrong cool, the name is based of an old psu company called EZcool as in to keep things from getting hot (/0.0)/

I have nothing to say to you because that's a fucking mess.
This is also true as i threw it together at 1 am. The only thing I love about it are the borders between the images, any other tips would be appreciated ;)

P.s I also have no idea who you are so no hard feelings

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Damn I think this is the first time I've seen SneakDissing actually dissing someone. My impression of him was that he's usually pretty good-natured.

Damn I think this is the first time I've seen SneakDissing actually dissing someone. My impression of him was that he's usually pretty good-natured.
No, I'm fucking horrible. I just usually choose to not be edgy like every 12 year old clan kid here.

Almost as horrible as your stupid ass clan. But, I shouldn't be talking about that when your alias on the forums is literally "lessen."

Jesus, I didn't think anyone could be so deprived of joy to use the name "lessen."

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
@SneakDissing Huh? Aren't you making considerable assumptions about what I was thinking when I changed my name to "lessen"? I also don't know what assumptions you're making that make you assert that my pseudo-clan collective group squad fun thing is Stupid Ass, but hey, opinions, what can ya do.

(Except maybe avoid asserting them as fact. Although at the same time I'm happy you asserted them at all.)

I am wholeheartedly curious how you would argue your view on my name and my "clan".

@EZ64cool welcome to the forums. I've got nothin. I'm hijacking your thread to argue!

Greetings organic specimen.
I look forward to..
Oh who am I kidding?
I'm probably just going to have to kill you anyway.

rAKWeok.gif

Welcome to the forums. Now get out.

Save yourself!