FFA?

I kind of wish we had access to an unrestricted FFA mode. Sure it would be unbalanced as fuck but it would be a nice way to blow some steam off. The community is really dedicated to the game and new guys like me are getting shafted on a constant basis. It would be fun to be able to just let all that anger go out on a full on chaotic FFA.

I understand it isn't the focus of the mod. I understand fully. But FFA is part of the base game... Would it really be that hard? I just think it is somewhat sad that a mod takes something that big away from the base game, especially a game like that. Other than that, sweet mod.... very hard to get into but its a well made mod.

Also, is there a way for a duel server to allow spawns in? Having to wait every round is annoying and the change of round itself can be considered annoying if all you want is casual duelling and not team-based.

To be honest FFA mode would have some new interesting options like this- everyone have the same class (it would be totally random). This class would be unique and would have acces to all weapons. But we have 80 points like usual.

The gameplay and blasters are really well made here.