[Feedback] Droideka does no FP damage.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
I agree jedi is a bit OP at the moment, but with the knockback hotfix soon(tm) and hopefully FP adjustments in the future this should get better. Just treat this as playing hard mode so that when a patch comes it will be ezmode.

I agree jedi is a bit OP at the moment, but with the knockback hotfix soon(tm) and hopefully FP adjustments in the future this should get better. Just treat this as playing hard mode so that when a patch comes it will be ezmode.
No i dont wanna treat broken shit as hard mode. I dont want ezmode either. I want to enjoy playing a somewhat balanced game where a class havent been nerfed so much that its now essentially a meme class. Jedi is a “bit” op against gunners, it facerolls deka. We dont need fp adjustments in the future few months if not years down the line, we need hotfix.

Last edited:

dwarf

Donator
If you cannot beat a Jedi as Dekka, You're doing something wrong.
The class has an ability (Shield Discharge) that literally counters Jedi by making them unable to jump around you, and even if they don't jump, you time the discharge at the start of their swing, pushing them back and leaving them open to blaster fire.
Going by your previous post about blasting a Jedi from point A to B, you must be missing a lot of your shots. I've never had a problem draining Jedi's force from mid distance to my current location, especially since you can back peddle while firing.

On a side note to Jedi/Sith being OP this patch, i'd disagree. As a gunner main, good aim and movement (Knowing how to crouch under saber swings and when to walk/run) makes you un beatable. Last patch i had grief with the flinch giving you an instant swing if you didn't constantly interrupt it. Even WITHOUT the knock back, you can pretty much never lose to a Jedi/Sith unless you miss your shots.

tldr; l2aim

If you cannot beat a Jedi as Dekka, You're doing something wrong.
The class has an ability (Shield Discharge) that literally counters Jedi by making them unable to jump around you, and even if they don't jump, you time the discharge at the start of their swing, pushing them back and leaving them open to blaster fire.
Going by your previous post about blasting a Jedi from point A to B, you must be missing a lot of your shots. I've never had a problem draining Jedi's force from mid distance to my current location, especially since you can back peddle while firing.

On a side note to Jedi/Sith being OP this patch, i'd disagree. As a gunner main, good aim and movement (Knowing how to crouch under saber swings and when to walk/run) makes you un beatable. Last patch i had grief with the flinch giving you an instant swing if you didn't constantly interrupt it. Even WITHOUT the knock back, you can pretty much never lose to a Jedi/Sith unless you miss your shots.

tldr; l2aim
"On a side note to Jedi/Sith being OP this patch, i'd disagree."
Okay.

"Going by your previous post about blasting a Jedi from point A to B, you must be missing a lot of your shots. I've never had a problem draining Jedi's force from mid distance to my current location, especially since you can back peddle while firing. "

"tldr; l2aim "

If you're EU side, we could put your brilliant argument to test and post the clip here. I would like to see you drain my fp mid distance and kill me.

Last edited:

dwarf

Donator
>200 ping is nothing to outrageous, only needing to lead shots and react preemptively. I had no problem pub stomping noobs on NA 10 years ago before our Aus community revival. So if our friend here would like to meet on a mid ping server, i'm happy to prove my points.

>200 ping is nothing to outrageous, only needing to lead shots and react preemptively. I had no problem pub stomping noobs on NA 10 years ago before our Aus community revival. So if our friend here would like to meet on a mid ping server, i'm happy to prove my points.
NA then?

Well gents we had our fight. No need to post anything i presume we are grown ups. We both lost when we went to deka. So its not like 1 good player beating the other. Jedi side won every time even when dwarf had really good aim and landed almost every shot with discharge anti jedi build. 3 discharges later and i still had 70 fp left. That is with the anti jedi build. Imagine with another build. Yeah. Good fight.

Last edited:
Deka can still do well in open though - a good player anyway. It isn't a class designed for 1v1s - often the deka would have assists and the jedi wouldn't be at full fp to begin with.

I don't think it's in need of a buff exactly but knockback changes cant come soon enough for the class

dwarf

Donator
We both killed each other as a Jedi yes, and we also traded, the argument that FP drains need to be increased is moot. With consistent aim you drain FP and it's fine, you miss, you die.
With shield discharge also, if you time it correctly and you can aim, you get the kill, i failed to display this on 200 ping. But on native it was more than a cake walk.

In terms of balance, dekka is equipped for a 1v1.