Ey Boys and Girls

Hello All! Just started playing this game as of yesterday and I absolutely love it! I was hesitant to try it first because I heard negative things about the community after watching a couple tutorial videos, but the people I played with in the few dueling servers I joined have been proving those negative things I heard wrong so far! Any tips for a new player?

Also, i've been experiencing high ping in the serves I joined (reaching around 200) and have gotten a couple complaints that i'm too laggy to duel. Does anyone know any possible causes or fixes for this? I always sort my server list by lowest ping and I don't have this issue in other online games I play.

If that question is required to be in the support forum, i'm sorry about that. Figured I'd throw it here with my hello.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
If you sort out the list by ping, do you still only find servers with around 200 ping?

If you sort out the list by ping, do you still only find servers with around 200 ping?
No, the servers I find/join are around the 40-60 range. But when i'm in one of those servers my ping is constantly jumping around the 100-200+ range.

Did you just assume my gender?
@
@
There are indeed bad guys, but they are like 3-4% of the community. You will mostly meet nice people :)
As for tips, make sure to check this My First Day in MBII and this [Guide] The Dueling Compendium .
As for ping, what is your region?
I'll make sure the check those out! Thank you. My region is Northeast US.

No, the servers I find/join are around the 40-60 range. But when i'm in one of those servers my ping is constantly jumping around the 100-200+ range.
I have the same problem. I'm joing [TR] Deathstar and other servers with "32" ping but when I join I get hit with 100+ ping.
I tried playing for an hour today and just quit because half the time my proj rifle shot about 2 seconds late with 205 ping on a so called "30 ping" server.

Did you just assume my gender?
@
@
There are indeed bad guys, but they are like 3-4% of the community. You will mostly meet nice people :)
As for tips, make sure to check this My First Day in MBII and this [Guide] The Dueling Compendium .
As for ping, what is your region?

Bad...guys? Wow. The sheer hypocrisy. T_T
#Triggered! #Metoo

because I heard negative things about the community after watching a couple tutorial videos

It's the people that make those claims you need to stay away from.

There isn't really any bad people, just some trolls that love to mess around, they don't really mean any harm.
After playing for the 1st two days I can see that. Seems like a nice community so far, at least in the dueling servers. I haven't tried anything else besides those. Only asshat I've met reported me to a mod for being a lamer and got me kicked. Luckily I proved that wrong and i'm in good standing there again.