expansion of carb chamber duel map to include the other areas luke and vader fought in

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
for the MB2 developers, could you expand the carbonite chamber duel map to include the tube that luke went in, the hallways where luke and vader fought again where vader throws something with the force at the window that sucks luke out but vader holds his position, and the outer area where vader states the famous line of his?

Upvote 0

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
i know of that, but i'm curious to see what the mb2 version would look like with it

Right now I don't think it will be possible right now, unfortunately. The original mapper for the new Cloudcity map MaceMadunusCrusher has left the developer team and that part of the movie was not included in the map.
*Deleted*

//My bad, I inadvertently made an unfair assumption, based on no information.

Last edited:

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I will be helpful if you stop telling things "in the name of" development team, though. While I understand that your intentions were good, some parts of your post - for example, the part about interest only in doing E7 maps - are complete BS.

Cheers,
/Cat Lady

Pipexlul

R&D
Movie Battles II Team
I agree that this would be a nice little addition to the duel map for increased immersion. I don't see it as an immediate priority, but something that *could* be made in the future.

Immersion serves no purpose in this game anymore as the rounds only last 5 minutes, making proper roleplay impossible :(

Pipexlul

R&D
Movie Battles II Team
Immersion != Roleplay (at least for me)
I'd like to see this little change added in the future so players can feel even more familiarized with the map, not because it would make them recreate every single step or move made by the characters in the movie.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
This was in the old Cloud City map where Imperials started with frozen Han. Maybe someone has the file somewhere.